Gin and July

San Clemente, CA · View map · Visit website

About Gin and July

Maxx and Bre, owners of Gin and July, conduct their photography business out of in San Clemente, California, but are available worldwide. Dedicated to keeping a relaxed atmosphere, their focus is to candidly capture the moments of your wedding day to create an authentic visual narrative that is teeming with feeling. Their work boasts clean lines, vibrant color palettes, and truthful tellings of every scene. Their intention is to influence an immediate emotional connection drawn from their photographs. They believe that every love is unique and every story deserves to be told with passion. Gin and July would be pleased to be a part of any couple's wedding event.

Gin and July offer multiple wedding photography services. Their wedding services include:

• One event per day

Featured
Bryanna

Married on 09/15/2018

Ahhhmazing photographers!

We took a chance on Maxx and Bre, found them through Wedding wire and loved the work we saw! Their style was so unique/different from the cookie cutter wedding images you see so often. They are both ... Read more so easy going and creative, brought so many ideas to the table! I had a vision and they nailed every detail of what I had imagined for my dream wedding! It was honestly like we were hanging with some of our friends....to this day my husband keeps saying we should call Maxx and Bre! That’s how much we miss our time together. It was just easy with them. The photos came just as promised....I get asked almost daily about my photos! They are unbelievable. I would recommend this couple to any future bride/grooms!

T
Travis

Married on 07/28/2018

I would hire Maxx and Breanna in a heartbeat! I want to do another photoshoot because it was so enjoyable and comfortable to shoot with them. My fiancé and I have never done a photoshoot, so we ... Read more thought our engagement session was going to be dull as we aren't usually in front of a lens. But Maxx and Breanna made this experience so easy, fun and comfortable for us. Not only was the photoshoot such an amazing experience, but their communication and professionalism through emails, requests and turnaround time was incredible. A+++++

D
Danielle

Married on 07/28/2018

I'd say we had "so much fun" with Maxx and Bre, but that's an incredible understatement and doesn't do the experience justice. I truly can't put it into words. From the moment we met this couple for ... Read more our engagement shoot, we felt comfortable, at ease, and have gorgeous photos as a result. My fiance and I had the typical "we're so awkward we don't know how to do this" attitude, but within minutes, those nerves were gone and we have gorgeous photos as a result. There was a good balance of candid and "staged" photos that look incredibly natural- at one point, Maxx was trying to get us to do a certain pose and after a few failed attempts it was clear we couldn't see his vision- he showed us what he meant by staging it with Bre and it gave us that "ah-ha" moment we needed for the perfect shot. It felt more like a fun weekend activity with friends than a photo shoot- the amazing photos just seemed like an added bonus. Our family and friends are so impressed with the photos; they truly made us feel like movie stars- thanks Maxx and Bre!!