Gina Glocksen Band

Downers Grove, IL · View map

About Gina Glocksen Band

Looking for a great wedding band? Gina Glocksen Band (GGB) is a group of seasoned musicians that pride themselves on delivering a high-energy show that exudes passion, precision, and professionalism. Lead by the world-class vocal talents of front WO-man Gina Glocksen, the band has a vast musical repertoire that spans the genres of rock, pop, hip-hop, rap, country, dance, heavy metal, and everything in between.

Our favorite events are weddings!! Who doesn't love them right? If you want a one stop shop for live entertainment, MC, sound / lighting and the whole 9 yards you've found the right group. We can more than satisfy your entertainment needs and will be extremely flexible and easy to work with. Please inquire today for more details!

3 Reviews for Gina Glocksen Band

3 Gina Glocksen Band Reviews

Melanie
Melanie

Married on 06/30/2018

Defiantly Recommend Gina Glocksen Band!

When my Wife and I began planning our wedding we already had The Gina Glocksen Band as our #1 priority. Having already seen the band in action at two previous weddings, we knew we had to have them ... Read more perform at our own. Before we booked our venue, Gina gave us their availability for possible days so we were sure they were available. The GGB had all the right pieces: entertaining, great song lineup, experience, and affordable. During it seems that at every wedding we have experienced The GGB the dance floor was filled all night long. Gina is a true performer and knows how to engage the crowd. The song lineup made for great entertainment for guests of all ages and Gina was accommodating if we wanted to choose some songs for them to play. The band was both professional and accommodating for my Wife and I. They offered suggestions when we asked for them and made changes when we asked for them. As always when planning a wedding, the majority of couples have a financial budget and we were no different. We knew we wanted this band over a DJ and had the understanding that we would be paying more for that. When talking with other friends who were currently planning weddings and looking at other bands I noticed that these other bands were quoting them 50% to 100% higher then what we booked Gina for. It was truly a win-win situation. We could not have been happier with our experience and my Wife and I would recommend The Gina Glocksen Band to any Bride and Groom.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/01/2016

I had Gina Glocksen band play at my October 2016 wedding. They were amazing! It was great to be able to work with the band creating an individualized playlist based on what we wanted to hear and knew ... Read more our guests would love. They were very professional and easy to work with. The reception was awesome. They showed up early to get set up, and even brought glow sticks for all the guests. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night from when the band started. We had about every single guest tell us how great the band was and how much fun they were having. We even had a groomsmen get up on stage and sing with them. I would highly recommend GGB for your next event. They will help make it incredibly memorable and unforgettable for you and your guests!

K
Kara

Married on 09/13/2014

We had Gina Glocksen band for my wedding in 2014, at first we were thinking of just doing a dj, but saw this band at bourbon St and had to book them! After our wedding, people were not stop talking ... Read more about the band and Gina's voice! Our dance floor was packed the whole night, and they had a good music selection for everyone to enjoy. I'm soooooo glad we choose to book them, it made a huge impact on all of our guests enjoying the evening!

Gina Glocksen Band FAQ