Gina Joubert

Shrewsbury, MA · View map · Visit website

About Gina Joubert

Gina Joubert Wedding Hair is a wedding hair stylist from Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Gina Joubert, the owner, is a Massachusetts licensed cosmetologist who was trained at Vidal Sassoon Academy in London, as well as the John Paul Mitchell Systems. Gina prides herself on providing customized service and undivided attention to every client. She can provide an array of hair styles, from classic to high fashion, depending on the preference of the client.

Gina Joubert Wedding Hair provides professional wedding hair styling and updos. Gina is also willing to travel to any location and accommodate any wedding day schedule. She is able style hair for wedding parties of any size. Consultations and trials are available for clients as well.

109 Reviews for Gina Joubert

109 Gina Joubert Reviews

Featured
User4550367

2+ years ago

Gina saved my wedding! Due to issues with another hair stylist, I found myself weeks away from my wedding without anyone to do my hair! Gina did the hair for my brother and sister in law's wedding 8 ... Read more years ago, so I decided to check to see if she was still doing hair and if she happened to be available the day of my wedding. Here is how amazing Gina is - she already had a wedding booked for that date, but she said she didn't have to be there until a certain time and if we were okay doing hair earlier in the day she would love to do our hair for the wedding, and she could bring a second stylist (I had a fairly big bridal party). She met me at her salon on a day she wasn't scheduled to work so we could get my trial in before the wedding. She did two different hairstyles, took pictures and emailed me the pictures. (I def. recommend taking pictures. It will look different than how you see yourself in the mirror) Long story short - here is what I loved about working with Gina: 1. She was always very responsive, over email or by phone she was quick to respond. 2. She brought a second stylist who knew what she was doing. I have been a bridesmaid in close to 10 weddings and I've seen some stylists do some pretty bad updos. The second stylist Gina brought was friendly, professional, and was also able to do nice updos. 3. Gina was very reliable. She showed up to the hotel right on schedule. Between her and the second stylist, they finished the hair on 12 girls early. When does that ever happen?! 4. Everyone's hair looked great! I really enjoyed working with Gina again. She has an amazing personality and has the ability to make everyone comfortable. She was even able to get my shy flower girl to open up! I highly recommend Gina.

N
Nidhya Navanandan

Married on 06/29/2019

Gina is Awesome!

Gina just did my hair for my wedding this past weekend. She is awesome. Gina is responsive, calm and truly can do anything with your hair. I absolutely LOVED my hair for the wedding. My friends loved ... Read more their hair-dos as well! She works with you to ensure your hair is exactly the way you want it! I highly highly recommend her!

J
Jill Sinclair

Married on 04/20/2019

Very professional and a lovely person

Gina was brilliant. We all loved our hair on the day. She was punctual, professional and a lovely person. We had a great morning with her chatting away whilst she did our hair. She did anything we ... Read more asked her to do and happily helped out with small changes with our hair until we were 100% happy. I would definitely recommend Gina. She was great at communicating throughout the lead-up and on the day. She helped make the morning of my wedding stress-free.