Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Bensalem, PA · View map · Visit website

About Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Gina Maria's is a full-service makeup and hair salon located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Their BRAND NEW bridal suite is ready for you and your bridal party to relax, have breakfast and mimosas, and enjoy yourself as you prepare for your big day. The 1,000-square-foot space also has room for your photographer and your dresses so you can get ready all in one place with your favorite people.

Gina Maria's aims to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day while being pampered. Makeup services including airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eye lashes. For hair you can choose to have a romantic updo or a classic blowout. There are bridal packages available. Packages also include select breakfast options and signature mimosas. You can schedule a hair and makeup trial ahead of the big day and bridal specialists can also travel to you on your wedding day if you aren’t able to get to the salon.

The bridal suite is also available for Ladies Night Out, Sweet 16’s, Quinceañera’s, Bridal Showers, Photo shoots, Demonstrations and more! Call for more details!

13 Reviews for Gina Maria's Hair Studio

13 Gina Maria's Hair Studio Reviews

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 06/29/2019

Book here for your wedding day

I booked with Gina Marie's Hair Studio for my wedding on 6/29/19. It was a wonderful experience and my bridal party enjoyed spending time at the salon. We were given bagels and mimosas to enjoy while ... Read more we waited for hair and makeup. The staff did an excellent job and we all looked stunning in pictures. The place has the perfect ambiance for hanging out with your bridal party before your wedding. If you are getting married in the Bensalem, PA area, I highly suggest you book your hair and makeup needs here.

D
DeAnna N

Married on 06/08/2019

Bridal Travel Hair and Makeup

I always have a great experience with my hair color and cuts from Gina Maria's Hair Studio. I decided to used their Bridal Travel hair and make up services for my wedding day. It was a great ... Read more experience. Everyone was professional, on-time, and most important our hair styles and make up lasted the whole event. I highly recommenced Gina Marie's Hair studio!

S
Sofia

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience

I went to Gina maria’s For my first time for my wedding day! I used the upstairs bridal suite which was absolutely gorgeous! Myself and all of my bridesmaids looked stunning and we were nothing short ... Read more of pleased with our outcome with our hair and make up! I highly suggest Gina maria’s !!! Amazing experience I will be back for sure! Staff is amazing and super nice! Excellent