Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Bensalem, PA · View map · Visit website

About Gina Maria's Hair Studio

Gina Maria's is a full-service makeup and hair salon located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Their BRAND NEW bridal suite is ready for you and your bridal party to relax, have breakfast and mimosas, and enjoy yourself as you prepare for your big day. The 1,000-square-foot space also has room for your photographer and your dresses so you can get ready all in one place with your favorite people.

Gina Maria's aims to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day while being pampered. Makeup services including airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake eye lashes. For hair you can choose to have a romantic updo or a classic blowout. There are bridal packages available. Packages also include select breakfast options and signature mimosas. You can schedule a hair and makeup trial ahead of the big day and bridal specialists can also travel to you on your wedding day if you aren’t able to get to the salon.

The bridal suite is also available for Ladies Night Out, Sweet 16’s, Quinceañera’s, Bridal Showers, Photo shoots, Demonstrations and more! Call for more details!

10 Reviews for Gina Maria's Hair Studio

10 Gina Maria's Hair Studio Reviews

Nina
Nina Budzichowski

Married on 03/15/2019

Fabulous Bridal Suite!

Gina Maria's was very accommodating! Gina and her staff made me and my family and friends feel very welcome and made my day stress free! Read more Gina Maria's was very accommodating! Gina and her staff made me and my family and friends feel very welcome and made my day stress free!

L
Lisa Connelly

Married on 11/10/2018

Best Salon Ever! You won’t be disappointed!

Made my wedding day very special Read more Made my wedding day very special

D
Danielle Messinger

Married on 10/05/2018

Gina and her staff are amazing!

Gina and the girls at Gina Maria’s are my favorite people! I have been a client for a very long time and I wouldn’t have had anyone else do my hair for my wedding day! It turned out just as we had ... Read more planned and looked great with my veil. I would not have gone anywhere else and I have a great experience every time I walk in the door. You can’t ask for nicer people!! Love them all!