Gina Marie Photography

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Gina Marie Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! We would be delighted to capture your special day! Every package comes with a free consultation prior to your wedding day. It is there that we can choose what you need and get to know each other, chat details about your special day and choose your package. Also included is a private online gallery where your final proofs will be presented. You can share your gallery with family and friends and also make your print choices there. Thank you for considering us!

ABOUT US

Gina Marie Photography uses professional photography to capture lifes moments. We like to use all natural lighting, when possible. Our method is very photojour nalistic with a combination of high fashion poses and stylized candids. We love to give our images a little pizzazz; vintage soul meets urban funk! High contrast, lots of texture and flavor is what we do best! We strive to treat every client like they're our first and take the time to get to know you so that we have knowledge on how to bring out your best side in your images. We want it to be a fun and enjoyable experience for you and take every precaution to make sure that your needs are being met in every way.

ABOUT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER

First and foremost, I'm a wife to an amazing and supportive husband and mother to a beautiful little girl! They are my greatest joy and passion in life! We strive, as a family, to place God first in our lives and live with humility and respect for others. I'm from Northern California and was raised in a beautiful, Christian, Italian family. I've always been a very bubbly and artsy individual with an enormous zeal for culture of all kinds! I've spent some time abroad over the years and what an incredible opportunity it was. All of these experiences have led me to this place in my life. I've been humbly fortunate to be able to turn my craze for photography into a career. It's such a pleasure doing something you love and I'm so grateful for this marvelous blessing in my life! I finally feel like I'm where God wants me and that is such a remarkable feeling! I look forward to meeting you and building a lifetime friendship!

1 Reviews for Gina Marie Photography

1 Gina Marie Photography Reviews

H
Hinna

Married on 01/20/2012

We had Gina Marie take our engagement photos (included in package) and wedding and reception photos. I can honestly say her photos were far better than anything I could have imagined. We interviewed ... Read more several photographers before choosing Gina. While they were all similar in price for an 8 hour event, we found their photos veered on the cheesy or too glitzy side which was not what we were looking for even though our budget was on the smaller side. Gina also did a great job of responding to us immediately. I barely noticed that she was there on the day of my wedding. For those who want to focus on the important aspects of your wedding for photos while making sure you look great in the photos, I would recommend Gina. She was also probably the most reasonably priced for the high quality of photo.

Gina Marie Photography FAQ