Gina Myers Photography

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Gina Myers Photography

I was born and raised in Lansdale PA. I have been photographing weddings since 1990. Please message me if you would like to set up an appointment to view some of my work and to discuss your special day in detail. Thank you very much. Gina Myers

6 Reviews for Gina Myers Photography

6 Gina Myers Photography Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 04/27/2019

Gina Myers Photography is the BEST!

Fantastic Photographer! Gina Myers is the best! She is personable, professional and inspirational! I don't like my picture taken, but Gina made you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! My ... Read more guests loved her! Her photos are the best! TEN THUMBS UP FOR GINA MYERS!

User3283959

2+ years ago

Gina is just an amazing photographer -- the proof is in the pictures! Katie and Sean Camburn- married- 10/20/12-- Gina is truly a gifted photographer- you will not be disappointed! Read more Gina is just an amazing photographer -- the proof is in the pictures! Katie and Sean Camburn- married- 10/20/12-- Gina is truly a gifted photographer- you will not be disappointed!

M
Meredith

Married on 10/03/2009

I can not say enough good things about Gina! From the very first meeting she impressed us with her warm personality, her creative ideas and her beautiful photography. Throughout the entire wedding ... Read more planning she was quick to respond and when I got nervous about being in front of the camera all day long and feeling 'watched', she was patient and calmed my worries. During the wedding day she was there to grab a great shot when she needed to be, (and had an amazing eye for setting us up in great poses!), but she also was keen on realizing when we needed a minute to just relax and be together. Our wedding guests loved her personality and everyone is raving about how gorgeous our photos are! I have friends that paid 3x the amount of money for their wedding photo packages and I can honestly say I am SO much more impressed with the quality and beauty of Gina's pictures! I would highly recommend Gina to any bride who is looking for beautiful photos to capture her big day!