Gina Schild Photography

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Gina Schild Photography

Gina Schild Photography is an experienced wedding photographer servicing the Houston, Austin and Galveston, Texas areas. Although Gina has experience with all different kinds of photography, she found her true passion for weddings about seven years ago. Gina is willing to work with additional photographers if the wedding calls for more coverage. She has connections with a few great photographers that she has previously worked with. She makes sure to capture every little detail so that you can look back and remember everything with fondness.

With a wide range of photography styles, Gina Schild Photography can capture moments in the most beautiful of ways. Some of her services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Matthew

Married on 07/28/2018

Made me smile

I have been in about 4 weddings, and the photographers at those weddings were rude & annoying. Gina was easy to work with, respectful of our time we wanted for our day but kept us on track for getting ... Read more getting the best shots we wanted. She knows what the hell she is doing that is for sure. We got over 700 images back in 2 weeks. I was not expecting that kind of turn around, and our images are bad ass.

M
Melanie Masterson

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Worked her butt off.

I was amazed at how hard she worked. Great person to work with, she knows what she is doing for sure. Read more I was amazed at how hard she worked. Great person to work with, she knows what she is doing for sure.

K
Kaitlynn Beauchamp

Married on 03/10/2019

Wow! just wow!

I truly am at a loss for words with how amazing our experience was with Gina. She shot not only our wedding but also did our engagement pictures. She is so sweet and professional and make you feel at ... Read more ease with everything. I cannot even begin to explain how beautiful our pictures turned out. Not only that, but how many photos we received. I look at them multiple times a day and tear up. Gina photographed our special day in such a way that we are able to relive it through our photos. They are the photos I have always dreamed of, and more. Thank you for everything Gina. Although I wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again, we have the most beautiful, emotional, and candid moments to look back on for years to come! I would recommend her to absolutely anyone! Booking a photographer is a big part of the wedding planning process. It can be scary and stressful as photos and memories are the only thing you have to look back on one day. If you are hesitant at all in who should be your photographer, I am telling you I would not have wanted anyone else.