Gina's

66 Gina's Reviews

Sandy
Sandy

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful shop, beautiful people.

I went in with such a negative mind set and I really wasn't looking forward to looking at dresses. Went in tried on some dresses and all I saw was an ugly bride looking back at me. I just wanted this ... Read more to just be over, picked a dress, Gina took pictures, got measured, paid half and left. Sat at home for weeks looking at that picture and cried cause I hated it and how I looked. Fast forward a couple of months and it was time to go try it on, which I was dreading. Get there Gina helped me put it on, built me some cap sleeves, took it off, went home still hating the dress. About a week later I go in and see Pam who had taken my dress in on the sides and put some more lace in the back. Gina takes a picture and something crazy happened I didn't hate what I saw in the mirror. I went ahead and paid the rest of the dress. Yesterday went and tried on the dress for the final time and looked into the mirror and cried, they made me feel beautiful and I am finally excited for my futher husband and family to see me June 1, 2019. Gina and Pam thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I love you both and God Bless you.

Danielle
Danielle Richards

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding dress shop & alterations

I found my perfect wedding dress at Gina's Bridal in Milford. They were absolutely wonderful there. Not pushy, flexible, and comforting. The staff was always kind and listened to what I wanted and ... Read more helped me find a dress that met those wants. They stored my dress until I was ready to take it home without a fee. They also handled my dress alterations. The seamstress ensured the dress fit perfectly and did anything I asked. Thank you, Gina's! I highly recommend!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 10/20/2018

Gina’s bridal

I had such an amazing experience at Gina’s. She even went the extra mile to sew in my brother who passed away favorite T shirt so I could carry him with my on my special day! I highly reasoned going ... Read more here.