GingerSnap Photo Bus

Orem, Utah · View map · Visit website

About GingerSnap Photo Bus

The GingerSnap Photo Bus is a photo booth rental company for couples’ weddings in the Orem, Utah area. This photo booth is made out of a converted 1974 Volkswagen Bus, affectionately named Ginger. In addition to a photo booth, the company also offer game rentals, such as bean bag toss, giant Jenga, and ladder ball. This bus drives through the local area to Salt Lake City, Park City, and Utah Valley locations.

This photo booth bus has everything couples need for their wedding day. When it drives to the couple’s wedding location, it brings with it everything they will need for funny, sweet, and adorable photos. The bus has a built in backdrop, and is its own enclosed booth for photographs. Couples and guests will find props to use for unique photos. Finished photos can be attained in the form of prints and CDs or DVDs of images. There is also a booth assistant at every event to give advice, offer tips, and assist guests when needed.

12 Reviews for GingerSnap Photo Bus

12 GingerSnap Photo Bus Reviews

Featured
Brooke Hansen

Married on 04/27/2019

Cute, fun & retro

Let me first start by saying how great the owner, Keith, is. He was extremely helpful and more than willing to accommodate us so that our wedding day would be perfect. He responded very quickly to any ... Read more questions we had and was very kind. The bus itself is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I’m a sucker for anything retro and love VW buses especially. Not to mention the color was adorable and matched my wedding colors perfectly. He arrived on time and was very fun interacting with us and our guests. Everyone gets personalized photo strips with mine and my husbands name on them—so cute! He also sent us all of the digital strips as well as just digital copies of each photo so that we can see and keep them all for fun memories. Pricing was very reasonable and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! Such a fun wedding activity your guests are sure to LOVE.

Married on 07/13/2019

GingerSnap was so great to work with! When I sent an email to Keith he was so quick to get back to me! He met with me beforehand to go over music!

Amazing experience! Everyone was talking about how awesome the photo bus was and music! Read more Amazing experience! Everyone was talking about how awesome the photo bus was and music!

Kirstin
Kirstin

Married on 06/23/2019

Great addition to the night

This was such a great addition to our reception. The VW bus itself is adorable and great in pictures & they provide lawn games which was great for us. A lot of our guests enjoyed playing cornhole. ... Read more They had a good supply of props and everyone enjoyed getting their pictures taken. They loved that the photo strips had our name & date on them. The best part was that Keith sent all the photos to me afterwards so guests could actually print out larger pics if they want. Very satisfied with this service & highly recommend