GIO PHOTOGRAPHY&VIDEO

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About GIO PHOTOGRAPHY&VIDEO

GIO PHOTOGRAPHY&VIDEO is a wedding photography company located in Leonia, New Jersey. Their lifestyle photography approach allows them to tell your wedding story in a way that is authentic, spontaneous and real. They pride themselves on getting to know you so they can curate images that genuinely capture the most important day of your life. Let them preserve every detail, big or small, so you can treasure each moment.

Homepage: http://photographergio.com

J
Featured
Jody

Married on 07/09/2017

Gio truly captioned our day so beautifully, we cannot thank you enough! He has a great positive altitude throughout the day, keeping us relax and calm. We are really impressed by how he uses light, ... Read more space and angles so creatively and masterfully. Both photos and videos turned out beyond amazing! We are so grateful to have found Gio as our photographer! Thank you!

Jason
Jason

Married on 07/14/2019

The best you can get

Wow, what could I possibly say about Gio that truly captures how insanely amazing this man AND his entire team is. I hate pictures but from the moment we sat down with him and saw his work I knew I ... Read more couldn't go anywhere else. From our first photoshoot for our engagement pictures to my wedding day, it was flawless and easy. This man and his entire team are just immensely talented and kind group of professionals. My wedding day,(7/5/19) was chaotic as all weddings are, and Gio did everything perfectly. From our pictures to our video(drone is amazing!). Never crowded me and my wife, very nonchalant, the hidden pictures are the best. This man is worth EVERY single penny. It's not just about dollars and cents, this man is a genuine soul who shows why he's as good as he is. Detail comes second nature to him all the while making pictures seem easy, all in the moment. I want to go back in time just to have my photos taken again by him! Thank you so much! - Jason P.S. We got married during the day, which meant my wife and the ladies were getting ready at like 4am. My wife asked for Gio to be there at 5 am. Spoiler Alert: The entire team was on time and ready to rock!

K
kacy yoo

Married on 06/29/2019

They really care

I found Gio through word of mouth. He is a talented photographer who really cares about capturing your special day. He went to see the venue with us because he had never been to it before. He wanted ... Read more to be prepared to take great photos for us. It was so nice to see the photographer as excited about taking the photos as we were about our wedding. P.S. they are very thorough and professional.