Opulent Lighting and Design

Bonita Springs, FL · View map · Visit website

About Opulent Lighting and Design

Opulent Lighting and Design is a lighting and decor company located in Bonita Springs, Florida that specializes in making your special day sparkle. Their meticulous planning and attention to detail ensures the atmosphere of your wedding space is just right and reflects your personal style or vision. Opulent Lighting and Design can turn even the simplest of decor into extraordinary displays of illumination that your guests will be talking about for years to come.

Experience

Owner Gina Sherrill and her team at Opulent Lighting and Design have been providing spectacular Christmas lighting and decor for residences and businesses since 2007. In 2013, she added interior lighting and decor, and further expanded to offer services for weddings and receptions in 2014. Their extensive experience ensures your wedding space will look magical.

Products Offered

This company provides a personal consultation before they begin designing your event so your space reflects your tastes and vision. On your big day, they provide delivery and set up so you can relax and enjoy yourself. Opulent Lighting and Design provides numerous lighting options to help make your wedding a memorable experience, including:

• Accent lighting
  • Pinspotting
  • String lighting
  • Uplighting

Other Products

Gina and her team also offer an array of decor items to further enhance the look of your wedding event space. Some of their decor offerings include:

• Backdrops
  • Paper flowers
  • Signage
  • Wall Draping

Areas Covered

Along with Estero, Florida, Opulent Lighting and Design also serves Lee and Collier counties and the nearby areas of Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Marco Island, and Naples.

7 Reviews for Opulent Lighting and Design

7 Opulent Lighting and Design Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 04/02/2016

Incredible! I called her and she immediately was willing to help. Our event needed a fun atmosphere and she had uplighting that did just the trick. Thank you! I highly recommend her wonderful customer ... Read more service.

Bridget
Bridget Bubar

Married on 03/23/2019

beautiful!

Gina and her husband did the lighting for my wedding and went absolutely above and beyond. They were kind, caring, professional, and the job they did was amazing. I got married at my parents home out ... Read more on the dock in Marco Island, and they created lighting structures and a “ceiling” of lights over the dock and dining areas which seriously was the perfect finishing touch on the event. The palm trees were lit up as well and I cant say enough about how beautiful it was. Without them, I don’t know what we would have done! Once the pictures come back I’ll be sure to upload them. Gina and her team are great, start to finish they were responsive, fun to work with, and willing to make changes if needed. Set-up and breakdown was professional and timely. They even set up a welcome sign and display as a surprise for us at the entrance to my parent’s house, so lovely. Highly recommended and greatly appreciated!

elizabeth
elizabeth

Married on 02/16/2019

A dream night

I ended hiring Gina literally last minute, I spent so many nights trying to make my vision come true but honestly the more I thought I was ending super confused. I love art and I am extremely creative ... Read more but for a wedding I felt it was better to leave it on hands of an expert. Gina was beyond everything I expected. I envisioned a night that made me feel like looking at the "starry night" painting from Van gogh. Everything was incredibly perfect, more importantly my family had an incredible dreamy night.