Giovanni String Quartet

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Giovanni String Quartet

Serving central New Mexico including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho and surrounding areas, the musicians of the Giovanni String Quartet bring elegance and sophistication to your wedding or any special event such as a holiday party or corporate reception. Our members are professional musicians based in the Albuquerque area and have played with the Albuquerque Philharmonic Orchestra, Santa Fe Symphony, San Juan Symphony, Roswell Symphony, the Musicos Chamber Players, and many others.

Let us help you find the perfect music for your event - we have a wide variety of selections - everything from Bach to the Beatles and Tchaikovsky to Tangos. If you're looking for a particular song, let us help! If needed, we can even make a custom arrangement for you at a moderate cost.

Get in contact today for a quote on our rates for String Quartet, String Trio, String Duo, solo Cello or solo Harp. We look forward to hearing from you!

80 Reviews for Giovanni String Quartet

80 Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

Angela
Angela

Married on 10/20/2018

Very talented!

We had the duo for our wedding ceremony and they played beautifully! The musicians are very talented and they played everything we wanted. They were easy to communicate with and the cost was very ... Read more affordable. We are so happy that we hired them instead of using a DJ. We had a lot of compliments from guests on how much they loved the duo. I would recommend them to anyone!

Tess
Tess

Married on 10/13/2018

Very talented and intuitive too!

They played beautifully for my daughter's wedding! They offered great suggestions and even played a song during the hand tying ceremony when I forgot to tell them beforehand to do it! I'm so grateful ... Read more that they read my mind! No one knew I made a mistake because they were intuitive! I highly recommend this talented group!

R
Roberta

Married on 06/22/2018

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice. Read more Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.