Giovanni The Photographer

Braintree, MA · View map · Visit website

About Giovanni The Photographer

Giovanni The Photographer is a company based in Braintree, Massachusetts which provides photography services for weddings and other events. With extensive experience, you wedding photography will be in secure hands. Your heartwarming moments will be captured for you to enjoy for years to come.

Experience

Giovanni, the namesake photographer, has been capturing memories at events for over ten years. With experience in photography, videography, and editing, he founded the company in 2016 to offer a personal touch to weddings and engagements.

Services by this photographer are on a one-event-per-day basis to ensure that your wedding is fully covered. You can expect a photographer who will move with you between venues and who will capture high-resolution images. These images will be available as digital files on web hosting. Other services include additional hours of coverage, hand-coloring, and toning.

Other Services

In addition to wedding services, this photographer is also available for other services. These include family sessions, corporate events, headshot portraits, and music videos.

Areas Covered

Giovanni The Photographer offers services for weddings and other events in the greater Boston area and farther afield in New England. You may contact this photographer directly for details of his availability to travel.

87 Reviews for Giovanni The Photographer

87 Giovanni The Photographer Reviews

D
Featured
danielle

Married on 08/17/2018

We chose Giovanni to be our wedding photographer after looking through several different websites for different photographers in the area. His photos really stood out to us and I am so glad we chose ... Read more him because we could not have been happier!!! During the wedding, his personality was awesome and he makes you feel comfortable amd comes up with amazing poses for the formal pictures. When we got them back I was absolutely blown away! Our couples photos are outstanding! Not only that, but after going through all our photos I was also amazed at the candid shots. He captured moments in our wedding that I didn't even realize was being caught on camera, and I am so happy to look back and have all the memories of my wedding captured in such amazing form! I highly recommend!

M
Marissa Bernardone

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

I first met Giovanni after I got engaged back in December. He was recommended from Lake Pearl in Wrentham where my fiancee Alex & I are getting married. I emailed Giovanni & got a fast response. He ... Read more was very friendly via email & had all around good vibes. I was confident in just our email conversation that I wanted him as our photographer for our wedding. My mom & I set an appointment at his office in braintree. When we first met he was polite, sociable, kind, welcoming... the list could go on!!! He made me feel so confident that I found the best photographer for my wedding. He spend hours showing us his equipment / slide shows / his work & wedding packages!! Ect. He truly loves his job & his work! Previous photographers I have met weren't as dedicated in their work like Giovanni is! He is confident in his work and makes sure each photograph is perfect before sending it to you. Fast forward 5 months, he just took our engagement pictures. He is so flexible with our schedule and timing. He was quick to email me back with any questions I had. He also made time to give me a call where he recommended colors that Alex could wear that would compliment my bold dress. He also helped calm my nerves down about the weather because it was suppose be rainy & cloudy. He assured me the pictures would still be beautiful regardless of the weather & we would have fun with it! We had our pictures done at cranberry bogs @ Patriots Place. Giovanni has never photographed there, so he showed up two hours before our scheduled session, exploring the walking trail & finding the best spots! When we started photographing, he explained to Alex & I different poses & techniques. He hyped Alex & I up and made us both feel so confident for our photoshoot!!! What I LOVE about Giovanni is he is pet friendly!! He was super patient with our hyper, golden retriever, fur baby,Howie. He photographed priceless pictures with Howie, Alex & I that we will treasure forever!!! It ended up being a hot/sunny day & Alex was sweating. Giovanni wanted to make sure the photos came out amazing - so he let Alex blot his forehead on his shirt because we didn't have a towel. Also we got our engagement pics back the same day they were taken!!! That was amazing on Giovannis part because we were so eager too see them! Whats not too love about Giovanni? He is a gentlemen, friendly, outgoing & confident in his work! He will seriously go out of his way to accommodate you!!! His work is truly amazing & one of a kind. His work is defiantly worth the investment!!! I promise you if you choose him as your photographer, you will not be disappointed at all!!! I totally recommend him 10/10!! He is amazing!!!!

Meridyth
Meridyth

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful Experience!

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with Giovanni for our engagement photos! He recommended the most beautiful location and helped us to feel comfortable and confident through every pose. ... Read more He walked us through the entire session step by step in a very friendly, encouraging, and professional way. And he really pays attention to every detail! For example, at one point during the shoot he noticed a beam of sunlight through some trees and came up with a new shot right on the spot. It ended up being one of our favorite photos! On top of all of that, Giovanni has been so responsive and quick to get back to us every step of the way — including how quickly we got our photos back. We can't can't wait to have Giovanni capture our wedding day!!