Giovanni's One89

Fort Walton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Giovanni's One89

Giovanni's One89 is a waterfront dining location in Ft. Walton Beach overlooking Santa Rosa Sound. The venue is happy to work with you to coordinate the wedding of your dreams, whether you want to get married on the beach or have a sit-down dinner in the restaurant. With stunning views of the sunset, this venue can accommodate both small and intimate groups and large, extravagant weddings. Regardless of whether your celebration is formal or informal, the venue offers romantic spaces to celebrate your relationship and commitment to each other. It is perfect for couples looking for a venue that is outdoorsy, scenic and elegant. You and your guests will be able to enjoy the comfortable atmosphere and waterfront location.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has various event spaces, making it an ideal location for weddings of various sizes and styles. It can accommodate up to 300 guests. There are indoor, covered outdoor and uncovered outdoor spaces to choose from. The venue has a full bar inside, in addition to a tiki beach bar outside during the summer. The team loves to work with couples, whether you want an indoor celebration or a beach wedding.

Wanting to help you achieve whatever your heart desires, the venue offers multiple services. It is also pet-friendly. Available services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Giovanni’s One89 offers in-house catering that you can enjoy if you host your event at the restaurant. However, the restaurant can also cater events at other locations. Catering options include buffet style, cocktail receptions, dessert, family style, French service, hors d’oeuvres, stations and tastings. The restaurant specializes in classic Italian food, offering a variety of Italian-style main dishes, appetizers, desserts, salads and drinks. The food is classic, elegant, simple, fresh and handmade.

Other Services
In addition, the venue offers to host a variety of wedding-related events. These events include:

• Bridal showers

5 Giovanni's One89 Reviews

Rosana
Rosana Coloma

Married on 05/17/2019

Highly recommend! Best quality and service at an affordable price

We were very pleased with Giovanni's One 89 for our wedding reception. Jamie was very professional, flexible and accommodating. She was very responsive to all of our wants and needs to make our ... Read more special day very enjoyable and worry free. The quality of the food and service was great at a very affordable price. We couldn't have asked for more . They exceeded all of our expectations!

B
Brandy B.

Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection

I started this journey July 2018. I called and talked to several locations in the area and decided on two. I paid a visit to each one. The minute I sat down to have dinner at Giovanni One89, I was in ... Read more love! Not only waz the location beautiful, the food was fantastic and Jamie (coordinator) was so helpful. I said I do to the man of my dreams last night and this beautiful location made it feel like I was in a fairy tale with all of the lights and the water so close by. The staff was so professional and accommodating! They checked on me often and made sure I had whatever I may have needed to help with my nerves lol. I recommend this location, the price/package options, the beauty and the professionalism cannot be beat!!

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Venue

This is one of our favorite restaurants in town. Between their amazing food, beautiful space, and friendly staff, choosing Giovanni's One89 was a no brainer. Their event coondinator/manager is very ... Read more responsive and wants to ensure her staff meets all your needs. I highly recommend this restaurant for any events such as weddings or private parties!