Gipsy Bloom's

San Clemente, CA · View map

About Gipsy Bloom's

Gipsy Blooms is a "power" house for your floral design concepts; with incredible focus on going above and beyond. Our work consists of contrasting elements of tradition, modernity, romance and elegance into an aspiring visual display.
We grow with our clients and share with them the empowerment of making their dreams a reality. Our concept and values are as simple as the flower that reveals itself to you and shares with you the delight of it's beauty.

10 Reviews for Gipsy Bloom's

10 Gipsy Bloom's Reviews

D
Donna

Event date: 04/27/2014

I recently booked Gipsy Blooms for the floral arrangements for my sister's bridal shower. I cannot say enough good things about this company- the owner is a lovely unique gal who clearly has an eye ... Read more for the creative and for thinking/arranging outside the box. I wanted to stay away from typical cheesy flowers and boy did Gipsy Blooms deliver. Seriously masterful work with great presentation and the owner, Shirin, was so gracious and helpful as well. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for floral arrangements for any event and will be using them again in the future!! Thank you for making my sister's day so special and for making part of my job so easy!!

C
Cyndi

Event date: 04/23/2014

Gipsy blooms provided beautiful arrangements and decor for our corporate event! She went above and beyond our expectations! Read more Gipsy blooms provided beautiful arrangements and decor for our corporate event! She went above and beyond our expectations!!!

P
Pooneh

Event date: 03/17/2014

Shiriin is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She pays attention to every detail and the end result is a master piece. Read more Shiriin is one of the most talented people I have ever met. She pays attention to every detail and the end result is a master piece.