Giraffe Photography

Davenport, IA · View map · Visit website

About Giraffe Photography

Beautiful, Timeless Wedding Portraits

Giraffe Photography is an award winning, fine art wedding and portrait photography studio. Since 2004, we've documented almost 600 weddings. Our unique approach to photography is often copied, but never duplicated. We're artists and you are the canvas.

We'd love to chat with you about your big day! After all, it is once in a lifetime.

Giraffe Photography is located in the historic Village of East Davenport, Iowa. We serve the entire Quad Cities and travel! Whether your wedding is in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, Burlington, Dubuque, Chicago or in Colorado, we'd love to chat with you about it!

50 Reviews for Giraffe Photography

50 Giraffe Photography Reviews

Featured
User4729314

2+ years ago

Steven and the Giraffe Photography crew were amazing to my husband and I as we planned and celebrated our wedding day. They were professional, organized, and personable. We got amazing pictures of our ... Read more big day, yet we didn't ever feel like we had a camera in our face. We would definitely recommend Giraffe Photography for any event!

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 06/15/2019

Good times, Great Photos

Stephen and his wife Elaine run this great little business together. They helped us put together a timeline for the day and listened to the main that we wanted for our photography. We also took ... Read more advantage of the complimentary engagement photo session that came with our wedding photography package. I was about nervous about photography because I'm a little self-conscious about the way I look in front of a camera. But Steven helped us relax and feel comfortable. He has a great sense of humor that helped us laugh and kept my nerves at bay. Along with that, he has a lot of skill and precision behind the camera to beautifully capture memories of our big day. We were extremely pleased with our experience with Giraffe Photography.

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/31/2019

Giraffe was the best choice I could have made for my wedding.

Our pictures are absolute perfect and the quality of work goes beyond what I had imagined. The moments they captured were perfect. They were so easy to work with and very creative. They made everyone ... Read more feel at ease and had us laughing and having fun with our special day. I would highly recommend Giraffe to anyone for whatever event they want photographed.