Girl General

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Girl General

Girl General is a full-service stationary store specializing in wedding invitations, located in San Antonio, Texas. They offer a wide selection of designers such as Cranes, William Arthur, Smock and Monique Lhuillier, to name a few, as well as custom designed wedding invitations. In addition to invitations, they also offer save the dates, thank you cards, programs and more. Girl General prides themselves on their exceptional customer service, and ability to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be.

This passionate stationary store has been a part of the wedding industry for the past 14 years. They believe that choosing items for your wedding should be a hands-on experience with an expert, so they offer one-on-one consultations with their experienced graphic designers. They'll help you create and assemble the perfect wedding suite from start to finish. Their services include:

• Addressing
  • Laser cut
  • Printing
  • Thermography

Other Services
In addition to helping you select the perfect wedding invitations for your big day, Girl General is also happy to help you with your place cards and menus. Additional services include:

• Shower invitations

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 08/04/2012

I can't give Anne's Stationery Studio anything less that 5 stars because Anne is just awesome! It's amazing what she does... Seriously. I came to her with some fairly vague ideas of what I wanted, in ... Read more terms of save the dates/wedding invitations, and she created perfection. I didn't even know how to articulate my "vision" half the time, but she managed to design exactly what I had imagined. She was always willing to adjust things to accommodate my ideas/suggestions/modifications, and she made the whole process so fun! From our first meeting to our last, I always knew that Anne understood what I wanted--the products she designed truly set the tone for our wedding--she flawlessly captured our "country chic" style in every single detail. We ordered our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, programs, place cards, menus, napkins, koozies, and thank you cards through Anne's Stationery studio, and we received so many compliments on all of it. The guests were very impressed with the quality of materials AND with the consistency of the design/style throughout all of the stationery/other products. I met with Anne more than I met with any of my other vendors, and I can, without a doubt, whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone and everyone who needs any kind of wedding (or non-wedding) stationery of any kind! Haha, she does everything. I can't wait until I have another reason to work with Anne in the future--we're getting ready to move into our new house, so I'm definitely thinking we'll need some "We've Moved" postcards. ;) Once you work with Anne, you'll never want to order stationery products from anyone else!

Kurtis
Kurtis

Married on 06/08/2019

So many wonderful options!

The ladies at Girl General are fantastic at what they do. Some of the printed items they even do in-house, so their turn-around was super fast when I needed some emergency extras. All of our guests ... Read more raved about the quality of our wedding invitations. We will definitely be going back for our future fancy paper needs!

Nancy
Nancy Martin

Married on 05/17/2019

Girl General Rocks

I'm amazed at the level of professionalism, the customer service, and the price. Girl General was my 2nd stop. They were twice as professional & half the price. Even though they did not do my ... Read more invitations (we sent e-vites), they went to great pains to match the invitation (e.g.: colors, font, etc). When the programs came in, there were a couple VERY minor things that I knew only I would would ever notice. Oh well, I thought. A couple of days later, they called and said they had re-printed the programs because they wanted them to be perfect for my special day. Now, THAT'S service. I recommend them 100%!