Girls In Pearls Cakes

Nashville, TN · View map

About Girls In Pearls Cakes

I apologize that Girls in Pearls is no longer in business in the Nashville area. My family is currently living in Okinawa, Japan while my husband is stationed there. I look forward to resuming making custom cakes when we return stateside in 2020.

5 Reviews for Girls In Pearls Cakes

5 Girls In Pearls Cakes Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 10/24/2014

Our cake was truly the highlight of our reception! Chef White really listened to what me and my husband wanted and then put her own artistic spin on things. The result was four tiered coconut cake of ... Read more our dreams. Chef white was also flexible. We had frequent fluctuations with our guest count and even the wedding date. She was very understanding about all the back and forth and showed tremendous commitment to serving our needs. I would definitely recommend Girls in Pearls Cakes to any bride that needs a talented set of hands and a level head in her corner.

M
Meghan

Married on 09/21/2013

Girls in Pearls made my wedding cake in 2013. I was gorgeous. I was one happy bride! I was immediately impressed with the fine detail of the cake, and, of course, the outstanding taste. My guests were ... Read more impressed with the presentation of the cake, as well as the delicious taste that kept them asking for more. I highly recommend them for your next event. You will not be disappointed!!!

J
Jason

Married on 10/10/2009

This cake was tremendous! The most impressive thing about the overall cake was how quickly and efficiently it was handled! I would highly recommend Kelly for anyone's cake for any special event! Read more This cake was tremendous! The most impressive thing about the overall cake was how quickly and efficiently it was handled! I would highly recommend Kelly for anyone's cake for any special event!