Glacier Park Weddings

West Glacier, MT · View map · Visit website

About Glacier Park Weddings

Glacier Park Weddings is a resort hosting weddings for couples in the Northwest Montana area. Whether couples choose to celebrate their wedding outdoors or in an elegant tent, this venue offers options. Couples will find the venue located just outside the west entrance of Glacier National Park, approximately 40 minutes from Kalispell.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples for their celebration at Glacier Park Weddings. An outdoor ceremony surrounded by greenery and the mountains of Glacier National Park precedes a reception in a flowing white tent set among the pine trees. The simplicity of the venue serves as a blank canvas for couples to make the space their own through lighting and decor.

This venue offers approved planners to couples looking to host a wedding at its location. The venue staff wants to make the day as free of stress and chaos as possible, and does so by offering the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup
  • Tents
  • Wireless Internet

This venue offers full in-house bar services with options for couples such as cash or open bar, signature drinks and specialty alcohols, among others.

Accommodations
The Great Northern Resort provides close lodging for couples and guests in fully-equipped cabins or in our main lodge that has hotel-style rooms. Each of the five cabins sleeps six to eight people. Our lodge has 14 hotel-style rooms. Guests would be happy to stay on the property close to the venue and family and friends.

Other Services
This venue also welcomes couples and their guests for bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. The Great Northern Resort also offers fun activities like whitewater rafting, guided fly fishing and water toy rentals to entertain your guests while in the area.

14 Reviews for Glacier Park Weddings

14 Glacier Park Weddings Reviews

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 07/02/2018

Glacier park is a place that I had grown up loving and my husband had always wanted to get married in the mountains, so it was a no brainer that we were going to get married here. Before we were even ... Read more engaged, my husband and I had been looking into this specific venue and we had contacted the venue regarding prices, and we were sold on for sure having our wedding here. They are able to accommodate small intimate weddings, to large weddings as well! The tent set up is beautiful for the reception and the mountain view for the ceremony is unbeatable! Photos are by Kylene Fitzsimmons Creative Studio

Julie
Julie Rollins

Married on 07/20/2019

Breathtaking and beautiful

Glacier National Park Is the most beautiful place I have ever been. It is literally so beautiful that you question if what you are looking at is actually real, and not a blown up postcard! The ... Read more pictures from our elopement are astonishing! The beauty of that park is jaw-dropping! I can’t believe that I get to say that I got married in this park! It’s the best decision I ever made, and I can’t wait to go back!

J
Jenny

Married on 08/11/2018

Choosing to have our wedding at Great Northern Resort / Glacier Park Weddings was the best wedding planning decision we made! The venue was exactly what we hoped for, and the staff was instrumental in ... Read more helping us achieve our wedding dreams. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue space was, how nice the staff was, and how perfect and convenient it was to have so many guests right there on site for multiple days. Booking the venue for 3 days allowed us to really connect with all our guests more than just the fleeting moments you get with other venues and one night weddings. The staff was incredibly helpful all weekend (more-so than our coordinator) and assisted with anything we forgot to plan for. We booked their bar and breakfast services and both were outstanding. People got locked out after hours, and they helped with that as well. The staff really put in the extra effort which made the difference in a wedding memory that could have easily been a sour one.