Glam Beauty Bar

Larchmont, New York · View map · Visit website

About Glam Beauty Bar

Located in Larchmont, New York, Glam Beauty Bar is a wedding hair and makeup company. Owner Cheryl DiGiacomo, a stylist and makeup artist, established the company and built a team of experienced professionals. Glam Beauty Bar wants to recreate the look that clients have thought about for a long time. They are happy to travel and work on-site. Glam Beauty is all about keeping up with industry trends, and they book up quickly, so it’s never a bad thing to plan ahead with your reservation.

Step one for working with Glam Beauty Bar is to set up a phone chat to talk through the needs for the big day. Then the Glam team will build out a rundown of your services; note that they’ll beautify up to 25 people at a time for special occasion hair and makeup. Services include:

• Tweezing

Josh & Justine
Featured
Justine

Married on 05/19/2018

Glam did an AMAZING job on me, my girls, and my Mom for my wedding. I had two of my bridesmaids (wedding veterans at this point) tell me it was the best wedding hair and makeup they've ever had. ... Read more had. Cheryl and her team were SO flexible and accommodating, they listened to what each girl requested and were open to making slight tweaks until everyone was thrilled. We all looked incredible, thank you so much!!!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/05/2017

I got married in May and after going to several places for hair trials I was told about Glam. I spoke with Cheryl several times who accommodated me so many times. I went for a hair trial with Amanda ... Read more and she nailed the style I wanted right away. Amanda came to the Whitby Castle where I got married and did all of my bridal party, my Mom and my hair all ahead of schedule. I highly recommend this hair salon and if your getting married your in great hands!

A
Ashley

Married on 12/31/2016

Glam did our Hair and Makeup for a Wedding I was in. They were so amazing. Cheryl the owner was so accommodating she did such amazing makeup that I'm using her for my Wedding in December and a few ... Read more other girls also booked them. My hair and makeup never looked so good! Thanks girls. Can't wait for you to do my big day!!!!!!