Glam by Cass Marie

McKinney, TX · View map

About Glam by Cass Marie

We are a team of beauty experts with many years of experience, that specialize in providing professional makeup artistry within the wedding industry.

Services Include:

Airbrush and traditional makeup application

Touch ups on your wedding day (after ceremony or during reception)

In-studio bridal trial

On-site makeup artistry on your wedding day for you and your bridal party.

12 Reviews for Glam by Cass Marie

12 Glam by Cass Marie Reviews

S
Sara Einhorn

Married on 06/22/2019

Made me look perfect!

Cass was great to work with! She asked me a ton of questions beforehand to make sure she covered all her bases, which I appreciate. She even took the time to explain things to this makeup newbie! She ... Read more helped me get my skincare right before my wedding day and my makeup turned out perfect! The hair styling was also incredible and the stylist was very detailed and considered what would work best for my hair. Thank you for making me look so good!

H
Haley Mattei

Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING - Highly Recommend

Cass is an incredible person, not only professionally, but personally. She is kind, understanding, and empathetic. She was very talented and did an amazing job. From the engagement shoot, to the ... Read more bridals, to the wedding, she was extremely detailed and always wanted to ensure I loved my look. Highly recommend this sweet and talented artist!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience

Cass is very sweet and provides wonderful make-up services! She worked well with my photographer and videographer on the day of my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and made the magic happen. ... Read more Jenna, her hair stylist, did an amazing job as well. It was raining on my wedding day and I was soaked head to toe. Jenna took the time to blow dry my hair before curling/styling it. Both of these ladies are wonderful to work with!