Glam By Nada

Plainview, NY · View map

About Glam By Nada

Freelance hair stylist serving NYC/ Long Island/ New Jersey/ Connecticut ? Weddings, Bridal hair, On-site services, Prom, Guest of wedding, Sweet 16, Communion, Christening!

78 Reviews for Glam By Nada

78 Glam By Nada Reviews

D
Diana

Getting married on 07/31/2020

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting ... Read more complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

T
Tamar S

Married on 08/29/2019

Hollywood Waves

I don’t even know where to begin! Nada is an absolute pleasure to work with. Personable and one of a kind! She took her time with my trial so I knew exactly how my hair would look like, and on my ... Read more wedding she she surpassed my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Nada you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Nada for making me feel like the most glamorous bride!!!

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 07/20/2019

One word - amazing!

I don’t even know where to start! Nada, thank you for making my dream wedding hair come true! Nada went above and beyond to ensure my hair was perfect! Do not hesitate to book! The best decision I ... Read more made for my wedding. You are amazing! xo