Glam Kulture

Norwood, MA · View map · Visit website

About Glam Kulture

We provide GLAMOUROUS off-site hair and make-up sevices for special occasions.

Our team specializes in formal hair styling, Daytime and Evening wear makeup, Custom Clip-ins installs that can also be styled for any occasion!

The Team at Glam Kulture have over ten years of experience in the industry, providing premium beauty services for film, television, special events, and more importantly, weddings!

At Glam Kulture, you can receive help from a team that is passionate about helping their clients look their absolute best.

Feeling Glamorous? Inquire about our GLAM-formation Package to see how we can GLAM-up your event!

4 Reviews for Glam Kulture

4 Glam Kulture Reviews

N
Nicole Ricker

Married on 07/19/2019

Very Professional From Start To Finish!

I had a last minute cancellation for hair and makeup and was able to book Glam Kulture quickly. They were able to answer all of my questions and even squeezed in a mini trial for me. My photoshoot ... Read more came out beautifully! I highly recommend these talented ladies!

J
Jolina Mahabali

Married on 07/13/2019

An exceptional experience

Bree is an amazing hairstylist! I was recommended by a friend to book her for a gala that I was attending. I have absolutely NO regrets. Bree was so easy to talk to and down to earth, yet so ... Read more professional. She made me feel comfortable and made me feel like I could trust her. I was amazed at the finish product. Bree truly has a talent and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a professional stylist!

Priscilla
Priscilla Mahabali

Married on 07/07/2019

Best decision I've made!

This was a last minute booking and honestly, I could not have been happier with it! Bree and Kia are amazing! They were very professional yet made it very relaxing. I've never had my hair and make up ... Read more professionally done so I was a bit hesitant on what to expect but they were very friendly and put me to ease. And they did an amazing job and got me to my event with time to spare. They were fast, affordable and now my new glam squad!