Glam Mavens

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Glam Mavens

An elite team of creative artists providing on location glamour services for all areas of image. Based in Albuquerque, NM and servicing the Southwest United States. Specializing in bridal and elegant glamour.

2 Reviews for Glam Mavens

2 Glam Mavens Reviews

L
Leigh

Married on 05/20/2016

Becca was absolutely amazing! Professionalism prompt to returning phone calls and over all personality everyone in my wedding party especially myself as the bride enjoyed and had a wonderful time ... Read more with her doing the make up for my wedding! I would highly recommend her for any special event that you have especially your wedding!

C
Candolin

Married on 10/17/2015

I had a really hard time finding a reliable MUA for my wedding last fall. I was getting pretty worried about finding someone who understood my aesthetic (boho, minimal, romantic) in Albuquerque and ... Read more who was also communicative. My photographer then highly recommended Becca Toups. She came to my home for a test run, and I knew right away I'd made a good decision. She got what I was going for, plus made her own suggestions about what would look good on me. She did a great job the day of and was incredibly professional. Best I've ever looked! Thanks, Becca

Glam Mavens FAQ