Glam on the Go, LLC

Alamo, CA · View map

About Glam on the Go, LLC

BEAUTY AT YOUR DOORSTEP

Hello There! My name is Erika and I am so happy you landed on my page. Growing up in the Beauty Industry there is nothing I love more then to make people look and feel beautiful from the inside out. A second generation Hair Stylist and first generation Make-Up Artist, I have always been in love with giving everyone I meet "Make-Overs"

I created Glam on the Go back in 2011, as a way to bring that beauty to someones doorstep. Rather then trying to coordinate everyone's hair and makeup appointments at a busy salon on the weekend of your Wedding Day. I come to you set the schedule and bring extra help when needed. All you have to do is sit back relax and get pretty.

Also offering in home Spray Tanning! I recommend getting sprayed 3 times leading up to the big day as to allow that tan to build. You want to tan at least 1-2 days prior to your Wedding. Also great for Bachelorette Parties or Honeymoons! P.S. Men also like to spray tan too!

I do recommend booking a Bridal Trial at my private hair and makeup studio in Alamo, Bloom Salon. Trials usual take 2-4 hours and we can explore how you would like your hair and makeup for your Big Day.

11 Reviews for Glam on the Go, LLC

11 Glam on the Go, LLC Reviews

K
Kerrianne

Married on 09/24/2016

I haven't had my wedding yet, but after my trial I couldn't be more excited to have Erika be a part of my day! She really listened to what I wanted and did a great job on both my hair and makeup! ... Read more She's also really responsive to emails and is very helpful if you have any questions. I highly recommend Glam on the Go to all brides! Edit: Both Erikas were wonderful on our wedding day! All of the girls' hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day! Thank you!!

M
Meghan

Married on 08/13/2016

Erika did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. She was fun, professional, and completed my make up and hair in the exact amount of time I needed her to. I got so many compliments on both! I would ... Read more recommend her to anyone looking to have any type of hair or makeup done, for any event. She remembered what she did in the trial and wrote down very detailed notes.

K
Katie

Married on 09/07/2013

Erika and her assistant were fabulous on my wedding day! I had them come to my parents house where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and they arrived promptly and ready to work. Erika is so ... Read more sweet and is the only person I've met that actually did my hair in a way that I loved. My makeup was beautiful and natural and I got tons of compliments. Erika was super flexible in scheduling my trial, too, and really listened to my feedback and gave me tons of attention. I can't recommend her enough!!