Glam On The Run

San Diego, California · View map · Visit website

About Glam On The Run

Glam on the Run offers on-location wedding hair and makeup services in San Diego, California. Best known for fresh-faced beauty and impeccable hairstyles, Glam on the Run creates a serene environment for getting ready. The team strives to create a stunning, flawless look that’s also wearable and feels like you. Glam on the Run’s licensed hairstylists and certified makeup artists have been helping southern Californians look and feel their best for over a decade.

Glam on the Run works on location throughout the San Diego area, including La Jolla, Carlsbad, and and Del Mar. As well as hair and makeup, beauty services include body art, facials, massages, manicures and pedicures, and men’s grooming, and large groups are happily accommodated. Consultations and trials are also offered so that clients may discuss their beauty expectations. Glam on the Run offers a variety of hairstyling options, including blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, hair relaxer, haircuts, keratin treatments, perms, textured styling, and updos. The following makeup services are also available:

• Airbrush makeup

Sharron
Sharron

Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you!!

Breanne and Lilly were wonderful. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup came out. It was exactly what I wanted, I've never had that happen before and I'm pretty laid back. I felt beautiful on ... Read more my wedding day. Thank you Breanne! Days leading up to the wedding Breanne was helpful, kind and went upon and beyond to get purple shampoo out of my extensions after a mishap with my hair dresser back home in AZ hours before we flew to CA. Day of they were professional, timely and talented. I've been in weddings where it was crazy and rushed with hair and makeup. Not with these ladies, they were calm and just amazing. Hands down I'd ask them again.

Morgan
Morgan Thomas

Married on 12/31/2018

GOTR saved the day!

Rain on my wedding day? Check. Mother being an insane lady? Check. Having my 10 month old needing me to hold her while trying to get my hair and makeup done? Check. Your wedding day may be stressful ... Read more by Glam on the Run saved me from having a complete meltdown. Not only are they professional, but they're helpful. They made sure everyone felt beautiful, but also reminded us why we were all there. Working in an Airbnb full of stressed out ladies can't be easy, but GOTR was a calm presence within the madness. I have never felt more beautiful than how they made me feel on my wedding day. Side note (grab your tissues), my mother-in-law has early onset Alzheimer's and the way her hair and makeup turned out was the best wedding gift my husband and I could have received - she looked like "herself" and we hadn't seen that in years. What a priceless gift - thank you to GOTR for sharing their talent and making woman feel beautiful without having to look like someone else.

G
Genevieve

Married on 08/30/2018

Glam on the Run was not only professional and courteous, but probably the single best makeup experience I have ever had. I have never received so many compliments in my life! Thanks again Glam on the ... Read more Run, you guys rock!