Glam Queen Shireen

Plano, TX · View map · Visit website

About Glam Queen Shireen

Glam Queen Shireen of Plano, Texas offers beauty, hair and makeup services for wedding events. Shireen Shaikh makes time to connect with each client and provide quality customer service. Choose from a variety of services to bring out your natural beauty, leaving you looking and feeling radiant on your special day. Glam Queen Shireen provides trials, so you feel confident in the services you will receive and how you will look for the special occasion.

Experience

Shireen Shaikh graduated with a biology degree in 2015 and has since cultivated her love of and skill for beauty services. Her experience includes freelance work with MAC, further refining her beauty artistry talents.

Glam Queen Shireen offers beauty, hair and makeup services. Available beauty services include consultations, group discounts and group services. Specific to hair, Shireen Shaikh offers a hair trial, on-site hair and updos/styling. Makeup services provided by this business include:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
Kala

Married on 07/08/2018

Shireen is the BEST! She was so supportive and helped me along the way and truly made me feel beautiful for my wedding day! She gave me tips on make up as well as listened to my ideas and turned them ... Read more into reality! She worked great with my schedule and I am SO happy I went with her for my make up and hair!

M
Melody Jurick

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent make up artist use her for all my events

I would highly recommend her she is excellent at work and is fast also, listens to the clients needs for particular events. Read more I would highly recommend her she is excellent at work and is fast also, listens to the clients needs for particular events.

K
Kayti

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing hair & makeup for your wedding!

Shireen was a GREAT hair & makeup artist to work with! She was attentive to exactly what I and my bridesmaids wanted for our hair & makeup, flexible with changing our timing schedule for the day of ... Read more the wedding, and kept us calm and relaxed with her friendliness and swift and efficient work! The hair and makeup looked AMAZING and we are all very impressed. Thank you to Shireen for all she has done!