Glamberous Makeup

Glendale, AZ · View map

About Glamberous Makeup

Amber of Glamberous Makeup is an energetic, focused young woman advancing in her career as a Professional Makeup Artist. She has extensive beauty knowledge, and loves to learn or teach as she works. Amber prides herself in providing a professional mobile makeup service for all occasions. She will come to you!

8 Reviews for Glamberous Makeup

8 Glamberous Makeup Reviews

sweet_firefly
Ryan

Married on 11/14/2009

I loved my make-up at my trial and on the wedding day. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up, so I really wanted to hire someone to professionally apply it. Amber did a great job. I showed her a ... Read more picture of what I wanted, and she reproduced it very well.

agentmysterycat
Kirstin

Married on 11/22/2008

Amber of Glamberous Makeup arrived on time and dressed professionaly! Amber didnt even bat an eye when I told her that I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself that all had to be ready in just 4 hours... Due to ... Read more that limited time and large amount of girls, I did book 2 other hair/make up girls who Amber worked along side and seamlessly with, which was awesome, it made the day really stress free for me and everyone involved! The girls hair and make up was perfect! One of my bridesmaids later told me that every time she has ever had her make up professionally done she has always hated it and has had to fix it herself, she said that with Amber it was the FIRST time that she had ever 100% loved her makeup (And this is coming from a girl who lives in L.A. and works with people who do make up for the stars!!) So I would take that as a HUGE compliment and recomendation! I would recomend Amber to anyone and I am looking forward to another day when I need to look glamerous so I can call on Amber again!

K
Kim

Married on 11/01/2008

Amber did an awesome job! I first did a trial with her and for day of she did me, my maid of honor & my mom. Everyone has commented how nice my make up looks. She is very talented and professional. ... Read more Thank you Amber!