GlamByHitesha

Quincy, Massachusetts 路 View map

About GlamByHitesha

GlamByHitesha is a bridal beauty service including makeup, hair, drapping and beauty consultation located in Boston, Massachusetts and also servers surrounding cities within 2 hour drive. My Specialties - Professional Hair & Makeup Artist | Bridal Specialist (All Skin Tone) | Traditional Indian/Nepali Bridal Specialist | Expert in Dress Your Face inspired makeups | Available for Travel. More details and bridal portfolio - http://hiteshashah.com

26 Reviews for GlamByHitesha

26 GlamByHitesha Reviews

N
Nikita Khan

Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing experience

Hitesha did my sister's bridal makeup as well as the makeup for me, my mom, and my other sister. She is absolutely AMAZING and I have never loved my makeup more than I did when Hitesha did it. She did ... Read more our makeup 2 days in a row and each day the look was slightly different and tailored to our outfits, etc. She is extremely professional and was amazing to work with it. I can't put into works how outstanding out experience was. I would definitely recommend Hitesha to everyone!

S
Sahar Fatima

Married on 07/14/2019

Super talented makeup artist

I was in Boston from out of town for my wedding reception and nervous about finding a makeup artist in a city I didn't know. Hitesha's Instagram had already given me a boost in confidence but her work ... Read more on me was amazing. I felt so glamorous and pretty. Everyone commented on how great my makeup looked. She even somehow managed to make the two strands of hair I have look good. Highly recommend her to any bride.

S
Saleha Ashfaq

Married on 07/06/2019

Could not be happier with the results!

I am never comfortable with anyone else doing makeup on me, but Hitesha made me feel so comfortable. She did such a fantastic job, the makeup lasted ALL day and I received compliments all night. Read more I am never comfortable with anyone else doing makeup on me, but Hitesha made me feel so comfortable. She did such a fantastic job, the makeup lasted ALL day and I received compliments all night.