Glamma Inc

Providence, Rhode Island · View map

About Glamma Inc

Every wedding is like a big Hollywood production! Our team of hair and makeup professionals will provide you the celebrity treatment on the biggest day of your life! Lights, cameras, and a whole lot of action.

You and your wedding party will be photographed thousands of times and you can trust that the beauty professionals at Glamma Inc. will deliver A-List bridal creations. we can create any style you wish, elegant, traditional, high fashion, avant-garde, whatever you wish.

Glamma Inc. has infused Hollywood contemporary artistry into wedding beauty profiles.

Shayna Passaretti, owner and lead Stylist/Makeup Artist is New England's A-List Cosmetologist. She has mastered the art of Hollywood fashion into wedding infusions.

Behind every great cosmetologist is her Key. Kimberlee Valentino Hairstylist/Makeup Artist will be the Key to your wonderful wedding production.

You are an A-List bride and you need an A-List team!

Glamma Inc services include an extensive skin care menu with body treatments and eyebrow shaping, HD flawless airbrush makeup application, a selection of hair pieces, eyelash enhancements, tattoo cover ups, and creative hair styling. Decide on your perfect wedding day look in your initial consultation, and treat your wedding party with group beauty discounts. Other wedding beauty services offered include:

34 Reviews for Glamma Inc

34 Glamma Inc Reviews

T
Tessa

Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Glamma Inc who did my hair and make-up on my wedding day! I live 6 hrs away from where I got married and Glamma Inc was so easy to contact via email and very ... Read more accommodating to work around my busy schedule to arrange the hair and makeup trial. Shayna and Kim are super sweet, funny and attentive. I wasn’t quite sure exactly what I wanted as far as hairstyle or makeup for the big day so I let these lovely ladies take artistic discretion and work their magic during the trial. I was SO happy with the results- they really both have a great eye for hair and makeup. The salon was absolutely gorgeous! The girls of Glamma Inc work really well together as a team and both made me feel so relaxed and comfortable on my wedding day. Even during the hectic morning of the wedding, I was so relaxed knowing I was in such good hands. They made me laugh the whole morning and kept me virtually stress-free. Having them come to the venue was SO helpful and convenient for me and my bridal party. These ladies have top-notch products (LOVED the airbrush) and worked both efficiently and timely so that the ceremony would start on time. I can’t believe how beautiful I felt that entire day! My makeup and updo stayed put for 8+ hours (even despite dancing all night). My mom, bridesmaids and I absolutely LOVED both their work and them as indivuals. One thousand percent recommend using these ladies on your special day- VERY happy with the end result! Thank you Glamma Inc!!

M
Megan

Married on 09/09/2018

Shayna and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! Myself and all my bridesmaids looked, and felt, gorgeous on my wedding day, I can’t say enough good things about their work! Read more Shayna and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! Myself and all my bridesmaids looked, and felt, gorgeous on my wedding day, I can’t say enough good things about their work!!!

M
Mia

Married on 05/27/2018

Shayna was absolutely amazing! Her and her assistant were professional, arrived early, finished at the perfect time and made us all look absolutely stunning! I wish she could do my hair and makeup ... Read more every day! She even gave me my day of lipstick to reapply during my big day! She is so personable and friendly like she’s been your best friend for years! Highly recommend her!