Glammed by Kat

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Glammed by Kat

Congratulations! Your day is finally here! Give my team and I the honor to make you and your loved ones look flawless on your special day. Weddings are our specialty but we also cater to other special events and we know how important it is for you to look impeccable on your big day. We provide high quality hair and make up services and we want to make sure that you will look and feel stunning on your special day. You deserve to be pampered by professionals. We offer on location or in studio makeup and hair services for San Antonio and the surrounding areas including Austin and Corpus Christi. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup.

Take a look around at my photos, and reviews! Book with the best! We can't wait to hear from you!

Services Offered:
Glammed by Kat and her team offer on-site services so makeup and hair is fresh and ready for the wedding ceremony. We also offer consultations and trials to ensure your dream wedding look can come to life. Other services include:

False lashes
Multiple stylists
Eye makeup
Textured styling
Updos
Styling
Hair extensions (client must provide)

34 Reviews for Glammed by Kat

34 Glammed by Kat Reviews

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 09/22/2018

It was wonderful having hair and make-up done for my 6 family members in our hotel suite the day of our anniversary. Everyone looked beautiful and stayed that way all evening. We were all thrilled ... Read more with the friendliness and professionalism of our hair and make-up artists. I would gladly recommend them and use them again myself when the occasion arises.

A
Alysha

Married on 07/20/2019

I was looking for a last minute MUA for my Sister’s prom, and I found Kat! She came to our home, set everything up and left my sister look flawless! She looked beyond amazing! And she had ZERO ... Read more flashback when it came to pictures!! I am booking her for my wedding next July and soooooo excited to work with her again! She seriously has a passion for her work and even the tiniest of mistake she sees that you didn’t even notice, she fixes! And she’s has great conversations and doesn’t leave you feeling awkward and quiet lol oh yea, and the application lasted my sister her ENTIRE event! thanks Kat!

E
Elizabeth Porter

Married on 06/20/2019

Five star service all around

Kat and her team were AMAZING. They were on time and finished 5 girls hair and 4 girls makeup right on time for photos. There was no rush from them and it was nothing but ease. They made my mother, my ... Read more sisters, and I feel beautiful on my big day. Not to mention NOTHING moved throughout the night. Hair and makeup were just as beautiful at the end of the night as when they just finished it six hours before. Highly recommend Kat and her stellar team!