Glamorous by Juanita

Belleville, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Glamorous by Juanita

Glamorous by Juanita is an on-site beaut team that provides hair and makeup services. We love making women feel beautiful on their big day! We specialize in creating an array of looks. Whether it's barely-there-makeup to full blow glamour our versatile team of artists can create your desired look.

The Glamorous by Juanita stylists have experience in creating a range of looks that are natural, elegant, and glamorous. From group beauty services to multiple stylists, you and your bridal party can expect a custom-designed look that flatters any and every skin tone. You can even request hair and makeup trials before the big day. For hair services, Glamorous by Juanita offers blowouts, hair extensions, updos and formal styling. Makeup services not only include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, but also include fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage.

32 Reviews for Glamorous by Juanita

32 Glamorous by Juanita Reviews

Rachel
Featured
Rachel

Married on 09/23/2018

Great experience

I used Glamorous by Juanita for me, my mom and bridal party at my wedding. I think Juanita and her team did a great job with everyone’s hair and makeup. My ladies have a variety of hair textures and ... Read more skin types and I think everyone looked great! My makeup lasted throughout the night. I chose a more neutral lip color and It looked fine even though I never re-applied. Everyone was ready on time!! I highly recommend a trial since the style I originally picked was way too dramatic for me and experimenting helped us fine tune what I wanted.

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience; flawless makeup

I hired Juanita and her team for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Juanita and her team arrived and had the entire bridal party completed on time. They did an amazing job and we all ... Read more looked flawless all night. I received so many compliments on my makeup and I love how it looks in all the photos.

K
Kajal Patel

Married on 03/01/2019

Perfect and professional!

Juanita did my hair for my sisters wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job and was very professional! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly! I got so many ... Read more compliments and would recommend Juanita to everyone!