Glamour Art by Lolly

Manchester, CT · View map

About Glamour Art by Lolly

Glamour Art by Lolly focusses on mobile hair styling and makeup services. Educated at Paul Mitchell The School, and well versed in upstyles, photoshoots, and runway, Lolly's passion is styling. Her attention to detail and desire for every guest to leave her chair happy drives her to continuously expand her knowledge of trends and techniques. With a bachelors degree focussed in event planning and years of experience, she is able to bring a sense of organization, intuitive ability to deal with crisis, and a positive attitude to the table.

For more information and to view some of her work, please visit her website: glamourartbylolly.com

5 Reviews for Glamour Art by Lolly

5 Glamour Art by Lolly Reviews

V
Valerie

Married on 06/09/2018

Lolly has an amazing talent. I don't trust many with my face let alone my hair. Her skills are exceptional and her attention to detail is unsurpassable. She had ALOT of patience and listens to your ... Read more ideas and actually executes them. I definitely recommend her.

serenity523
Lauren

Married on 06/30/2014

Lolly is the best! My wedding day hair was everything that I dreamed of. I had my trial with Lolly and she was able to use all of my inspiration pictures to create exactly what I wanted. And she did ... Read more in again on the big day! She came early in the morning to do my hair and all of my bridesmaids' hair. My girls all loved their updo's as well. Lolly was an important part of my perfect day! Oh, and I should also mention that Lolly did my hair and makeup for my boudoir photos which were AMAZING. Lolly is tons of fun and she's great at what she does, you should definitely consider having Lolly as part of your day!

User3980780

2+ years ago

Lolly is always my favorite hair dresser. I had never had a hairdresser that I frequented, all my hair cuts were so-so. Then, a few years ago, when I knew she was at the Paul Mitchell school, I wanted ... Read more to give her a try, and now I won't let anybody else cut my hair. She works so well with me to figure out from my jibberish what I really want it to look like! So creative, and not afraid to try something new. Lolly is also very flexible, I live one state away, and she always makes time for me when I am in need of a cut. I am not just saying all of this for nothing, this is exactly what I tell people when I get many complements on my hair.