Glamour Me Bridal and Beauty

Taunton, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Glamour Me Bridal and Beauty

Glamour Me Bridal and Beauty is a beauty salon located in Taunton, Massachusetts. This talented hair and makeup team is open to traveling around Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Vermont. If you want to look gorgeous on your wedding day, look no further than this team.

Glamour Me Bridal and Beauty is a one stop shop for all your wedding day beauty needs, This team of talented professionals offers many services to ensure everyone looks fantastic on your wedding day, including hair, makeup, and hair removal services. Glamour Me Bridal is a licensed salon that offers consultations and bridal trials in their studio, discounts for groups, and the following services:

• Manicure/pedicure

23 Glamour Me Bridal and Beauty Reviews

nsousa0304
Nicole

Getting married on 07/21/2019

Solange did my hair and make up this past weekend for my engagement shoot. She was very quick to respond to my messages and questions. I had to change my origional appointment time and she was able to ... Read more accomidate that change for me! Her salon was super clean and she was so well organized! Solange was super friendly! My hair and make up came out just perfect and it stood up against the 90 degree July day! Thanks so much Solange!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and talented!

They did hair and makeup for all my ladies and myself and they came out beautiful! Solange is awesome with responding and speed and answering every question I had going through the wedding planning ... Read more process. Every girl mentioned how fast she was and everyone loved how their hair and makeup came out!! Definitely recommend!!

T
Tara Frost

Married on 04/13/2019

Solange is the best!

My make up artist cancelled less than a week before my wedding! A friend recommended I try Solange. Solange got back to me straight away and arranged for a make up trial. I explained what I liked and ... Read more she worked her magic! My original make up artist cancelling was a blessing in disguise! Every girl she made up look stunning on the day!