Glamour Me Gorgeous

Springboro, OH · View map

About Glamour Me Gorgeous

Glamour Me Gorgeous is a premier bridal beauty and hair salon in Springboro, Ohio. This team of licensed cosmetologists and estheticians will make your wedding day dreams come true. They will work with any bridal style and budget, whether you’re a natural bride or want the full Hollywood glam. Glamour Me Gorgeous will make your wedding day pampering experience truly one of a kind.

Glamour Me Gorgeous offers hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. They specialize in airbrush makeup, creating flawless, long-lasting looks in any style. False lashes are included in both your trial and wedding day makeup service. You can also schedule your hair styling from Glamour Me Gorgeous. They use vegan and natural hair care products to ensure both beauty and health are achieved.

Areas Covered

Glamour Me Gorgeous serves Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati in Ohio and some parts of Northern Kentucky. They do not charge a traveling fee to these areas.

1 Reviews for Glamour Me Gorgeous

1 Glamour Me Gorgeous Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 05/17/2019

100% happy with my decision to book!

Erica was wonderful to work with. She was very professional, fun and sweet. She worked with me to accomplish exactly the look I wanted. She didn't hesitate to change anything I asked her to. I felt so ... Read more beautiful on my wedding day! My sister was really worried about the makeup as she's allergic to talc and a few other things, but Erica did a great job working with her on applying some of my sisters makeup and some of her own makeup. She adjusted my sisters look as well without any hesitation. And none of the makeup irritated her skin or eyes. She also did my mom's makeup and my MOH's makeup and everyone looked beautiful! She was really flexible about when and where to meet for the trials and the day of makeup. We had a awesome experience working with Erica!

Glamour Me Gorgeous FAQ