Glamour on the Run

Fullerton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Glamour on the Run

Glamour on the Run is a professional mobile beauty, hair, and makeup service based out of Orange County, California. Glamour on the Run takes pride in creating a sensational style for every occasion. Staying on trend with the latest in fashion and beauty is their passion. With their help, they can make looking and feeling spectacular for that birthday party, anniversary, or wedding a breeze.

The Glamour on the Run team always looks forward to helping new clients with the services they need to look spectacular for their special day. They offer a free consultation before they get to work so that they can determine what style works best for you. They use a variety of high end products that give a professional look. Here are some of the services that they offer include:

• Bridal Makeup, Special event, Glam looks, Day & Night Makeup
  • Eyebrow Threading & Wax Services
  • Hairstyling, for brides, bridal party, and flower girls. Photoshoots
  • Cut and color
  • Blowouts
  • Braiding
  • Up-dos
  • Facials, mini facials, microderm, and facial peel
  • Lip and hand treatments

3 Reviews for Glamour on the Run

3 Glamour on the Run Reviews

D
Drishti Bhardwaj

Married on 06/12/2019

Excellent work

They did graduation makeup for me and my friends and it turned out to be amazing. They work with patience and never rush their clients. I received so many compliments on my makeup. Thank you for being ... Read more so awesome :D

J
Jillian Dawson

Married on 06/11/2019

An amazing experience!

I hired Lisa & her team to do my Hair & Makeup for my wedding. They also did my 3 bridesmaids Hair & Makeup. Everything turned out perfect on all aspects. They were professional, on time, respectful ... Read more respectful of our time & did great work. We are excited for the next event in October for my girlfriends wedding. Jill Dawson,

Girisha
Girisha Bharadwaj

Married on 02/24/2019

Loved their work!

They helped me with my makeup and hair for my friend's wedding day and did a great job! I was actually pretty nervous about my look (and my dress) because I don't usually wear makeup but they were ... Read more absolutely amazing! Super nice and friendly! Definitely recommend them😊

Glamour on the Run FAQ