Glamourous Design

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About Glamourous Design

Glamourous Design is a Gilbert, Az based hair and makeup business established in 2010 by Jessie Fleger. Brides and bridal party can relax knowing that they are well taken care of on their special day! : ) Although based in Gilbert, Glamourous Design is willing to travel far distance as well! Traveling to the location on the day of, up to 40 miles from 85296 is included in service(s). An additional travel fee may be applied for greater distance. (We love destination weddings!) Please email for pricing, or any questions you may have!

Hope to talk with you soon!

Jessie

Jessiesellsaz@gmail.com or 480-710-5009

62 Reviews for Glamourous Design

62 Glamourous Design Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jessie! I was able to book her last minute and my hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out perfect and stayed good all day! We love her! Read more I cannot say enough good things about Jessie! I was able to book her last minute and my hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out perfect and stayed good all day!! We love her!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/28/2017

Jessie was great! We tried a few hairstyles at her house and then when wedding day came I changed looks completely. She is so experienced at what she does that everything still came out perfect! I was ... Read more given multiple comments on how great my hair and makeup turned out. She was on time, always fast to respond to emails and was even more of a pleasure to be around!

A
alejandra

Married on 04/03/2017

Using jessie to do my makeup for my wedding day was the best decision I made! I absolutely loved how it came out and she was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so beautiful and was so sweet! My ... Read more day was a little crazy because I had to be running around to check on things and she was so patient with me. Thank you so much Jessie! You did a wonderful job on my makeup ?