Glamsquad

Washington, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Glamsquad

Glamsquad is a flexible beauty service provider based out of New York City. This company also services areas in South Carolina, South Florida, Boston, and the DC metro area. They understand how important a wedding event is in a couple's relationship. Because of this, their team provides on-site hair and makeup solutions for the wedding party as well as guests. Their services are also available for photo shoots and pre-wedding occasions.

Glamsquad provides talented stylists whenever and wherever they are needed. They provide trials, bridal packages, airbrush makeup, and touch-up services. Nail services are also available on request. In addition to these offers, this team is also able to provide other specific makeup services that include:

• Contouring

20 Glamsquad Reviews

Featured
User4963597

2+ years ago

I used GlamSquad for my bridal hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They were so friendly and professional and made us all look great! I can't recommend them highly enough! Read more I used GlamSquad for my bridal hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They were so friendly and professional and made us all look great! I can't recommend them highly enough!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/15/2018

I used Glamsquad for my wedding day hair and makeup. I didn't know what to expect—you don't choose your own stylist, no one I know had used it, etc—but I had waited until the last minute to figure out ... Read more wedding day hair & makeup, and as a normally-low-maintenance hair person, I don't have a regular stylist or salon I like. All I knew is that I wanted someone who could come to me at the hotel where I'd be getting ready with family and bridesmaids, and I had a vague idea (with a couple pictures for examples) of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Somehow from that, the amazing stylists who showed up—one for hair (Ebony), one for makeup (Jocelyn)—knew exactly how to transform my hair and makeup into what I wanted! Both turned out so so so so good, and I got a ridiculous number of compliments, especially on the hair. Plus, the stylists were in and out very quickly, and also just very sweet and cool to chat with while they were around. Ultimately turned out better than I could've imagined.

A
Alyssa

Married on 02/10/2018

The Glamsquad LA team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as hair + makeup for my mom and makeup for my best friend, and it was all PERFECT. Kerin did our makeup and Sarah did our hair and ... Read more they were so nice and talented. They were awesome during my trial and went out of their way to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. All my guests were freaking out about how good my hair and makeup looked and the pictures look amazing. The team that books weddings was also super fast and efficient with customer service and answering my questions. Cannot recommend them enough.