Glaser Studios

North Tonawanda, NY · View map · Visit website

About Glaser Studios

Glaser Studios is a full-service North Tonawanda-based wedding photographer capturing lasting memories for couples in Western New York. They focus on building rapport with couples to ensure that no stone is left unturned when it comes to documenting your big day.

Experience
In almost a decade, Glaser Studios has been specializing in creating memorable imagery using experience in fashion and portrait photography throughout Western New York. Couples can expect to laugh easily and feel comfortable in front of the camera with photographer Gary Glaser.

Glaser Studios offers the following wedding services:

• Destination weddings
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Other Services
Other services from this photographer include:

• Boudoir shoot

Katy
Katy

Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Choice!

Gary was a pleasure to work with! I found Gary through this site and met with him based off of his great reviews. Within a couple of minutes of speaking with him I knew he was the one! He is very ... Read more personable, friendly and extremely talented! He has an easy way about him which makes working with him such a joy. We optioned for 2 photographers and the second photographer (John) was just as much of a delight to work with. Gary’s professionalism, ideas and talent made our photos something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I would chose him again without hesitation! Thank you Gary!

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

All I can say is wow! Gary was absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only were the photos beautiful, but they were thought out and creative. The editing is perfect and every picture turned out ... Read more amazing. Working with Gary was easy and fun. He put everyone at ease, and I had multiple family members and wedding party guests come up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed working with Gary. He is charismatic, friendly, and could read the dynamic of our party with ease. He was very sweet, and even helped to come me down in the moments before walking down the aisle. Our wedding was on a Saturday. Gary arrived a few hours before our ceremony and was able to get pictures of both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen getting ready. He then took photos of me (the bride) in the bridal suite while my bridesmaids finished getting ready. (Side note: even just the two of us working together was comfortable.) He then did photos in between ceremony and reception, and stayed taking photos at the reception until 11! He put in a full day of work and didn't miss a single important moment. After the wedding, Gary had a few edited photos up on his blog by the next day at 9 which was very impressive. We had access to all of our photos only two weeks after that! And he sent a thumbdrive with all of our files to us that arrived two days after the pictures were up on his website. As you can tell from my rambling, we absolutely loved Gary and would love to use him again for photos in the future.

Nichole
Nichole

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with. From being quick on his feet to find an alternate Engagement photo location to being calm and relaxed the entire day of the wedding. He told us that our ... Read more photos would take 4-5 weeks from the wedding to get to us and we had them within 2. Gary has a very calm and quiet demeanor and was very easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. I can’t wait to actually get our album.