Glass Chapel

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Glass Chapel

Glass Chapel & Conference Center (Historically known as Tarp Chapel) is a breathtaking events facility that has been serving the Tulsa community since 1996.

Glass Chapel has a chapel, reception hall and gazebo available for events.

Located on 91st Street between 145th East Avenute and 161st East Avenue in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Tarp Chapel is nestled in a secluded wooded area, offering both the ambience of nature and the convenience of being in town.

39 Reviews for Glass Chapel

39 Glass Chapel Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 03/30/2019

Great venue!!

The venue is beautiful! We were so happy to have found a place so flexible with what you do and dont want for your wedding. Read more The venue is beautiful! We were so happy to have found a place so flexible with what you do and dont want for your wedding.

T
Taylor

Married on 03/10/2018

The Glass Chapel is not only a beautiful place to spend the biggest day of your life. The staff make the whole process extremely smooth and help with EVERY need you may have. I have nothing but ... Read more amazing things to say about this venue and its staff!!

J
Janie

Married on 07/08/2017

I absolutely loved my experience with the ladies at glass chapel. My wedding day went flawlessly well and I have them to thank for it. If there were any bumps in the road, I was unaware which was ... Read more perfect for me because I was able to enjoy my day to the fullest. Our coordinator helped keep us on time and things running smoothly. They came over to my husband and I to check to see if we needed anything from time to time. I would 100% recommend them to anyone, plus the venue itself is just gorgeous and the perfect size for a wedding of 150 people or less.