Glass Coat Photo Booth, Inc.

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Glass Coat Photo Booth, Inc.

At Glass Coat Photo Booth we think the magic is in the details, which is why we strive to capture the look, feel and spirit of the classic originals. Each element of the experience— from the curtains and the photo strips, down to our customer service—is designed to take you back to a time when there was still charm in a stolen kiss, a mountain of friends and a blurry shot of that one guy who's never ready when the shutter snaps.

So, hop in and make some memories. We'll take care of the rest.

12 Reviews for Glass Coat Photo Booth, Inc.

12 Glass Coat Photo Booth, Inc. Reviews

C
Chike

Getting married on 03/04/2020

Awesome PHOTO BOOTH! Amazing quality photos and fun setup! Plus the props were funny and great! Def. Need to do this again! SO MUCH FUN! Read more Awesome PHOTO BOOTH! Amazing quality photos and fun setup! Plus the props were funny and great! Def. need to do this again! SO MUCH FUN!

S
Susan

Married on 09/16/2017

I LOVE photobooths and it was really important to me to have the old school b&w style strips and actual booth- not a screen and a camera. Glass Coat Photo Booth provided both of those things and was ... Read more incredible to work with. Graham was awesome in the months prior to the wedding - super prompt and responsive to book and it was easy to add extra hours when we realized a few weeks before the wedding that we wanted the photo booth there for cocktail hour. Our attendant Addison on the wedding day was super sweet and professional too. The photos are really excellent quality, not grainy or contrast-y, like some I've seen. I believe all the packages include hilarious and fun props and then the package we picked also had a guest book where people could tape their photo strip and write a message. It's a super reasonable price for all of that, I highly recommend getting the guest book. It's SO much fun to see everyone's photos in a book together and of course as the night goes on, they get a lot funnier and a bit sloppier. You also get a USB drive with all the photos later, both in strip form and individual photos, so you can see all the fun photos that don't end up in the book. We were also pretty impressed with how quickly we received that USB drive in the mail. In my opinion a photo booth is a MUST for a wedding and I highly recommend Glass Coat Photo.

C
Cassandra

Married on 02/25/2017

Glass Coat was incredible! Fast response time, professional, AMAZING photos and a very reasonable price. They made our engagement party special. Thank you! Read more Glass Coat was incredible! Fast response time, professional, AMAZING photos and a very reasonable price. They made our engagement party special. Thank you!!