Glass Slipper Gourmet

Martinez, CA · View map · Visit website

About Glass Slipper Gourmet

Glass Slipper Gourmet is a wedding cake business based in Martinez, California. Their custom-designed cakes are inspired by each couples' ideas and vision. It proudly uses only the freshest and finest quality ingredients to impress guests. Each cake has an original design, inspired by the couple's style. Glass Slipper Gourmet uses classical elegance and modern chic in designing every cake.

Experience
Kelly O'Brien, the owner, graduated from the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco with honors in 1998. She has worked as a line cook, pastry chef, sorority house chef, baker, and cake decorator, all of which have given her the capability of establishing and handling her own business.

In addition to traditional cakes, Kelly also offers other desserts such as dessert buffets, cupcakes, and groom's cakes. Glass Slipper Gourmet's wedding services include:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Kat

Married on 09/03/2017

Making the choice to have Kelly make and design our wedding cake(s) was easy. After seeing how many outstanding reviews she has received over the years made me feel comfortable and confident in ... Read more choosing glass slipper gourmet, which is a huge deal when you are planning a wedding because it feels like you are constantly worrying and making decisions you aren’t too sure about. When we first met with Kelly for our tasting we were very impressed with how easy it was. She walked us through everything without overwhelming us. She got to know us as a couple and helped steer us in the right direction. We had her make our main wedding cake (3 tiers) and two small cakes to showcase our parents wedding cake toppers. Her flavors are all to die for. We chose 2 flavors; her famous “honeybee mine” which not only tastes fantastic but visually it was a total show stopper & our second flavor was a chocolate stout which is a new flavor she has recently added making all chocolate lovers fall to their knees.....YUM!!! Kelly was very professional and easy to work with. I never had to worry. She was on top of everything from double checking on venue details to letting me know exact arrival time to reminding me to reach out to florist about leaving flowers for her to place on the cake. I cannot say enough great things. There are always a few things that don’t go exactly right on your wedding day and I am happy to say that my cakes were not one of them ....everything was PERFECT!!! Thank you Kelly!!!

J
Jeannette Weaver

Married on 05/11/2019

My sister's wedding

450 guest and the cake was the focal point of the ball room for dinner. I'm planning my wedding now, and love these cakes. Read more 450 guest and the cake was the focal point of the ball room for dinner. I'm planning my wedding now, and love these cakes.

P
PEG

Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding

Fabulous cake and incredible customer focus.. Read more FABULOUS CAKE AND INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER FOCUS..