Glassroom Photos

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Glassroom Photos

Glassroom Photos is a wedding photographer for couples getting married in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This creative wedding photographer uses clever lighting and framing techniques to get the shots that couples will cherish forever. This photographer blends trends with tradition to get a mix of wedding photographs for couples that encompass all the moments of their big day.

This detail-oriented photographer uses a photojournalistic eye to capture all of the important moments of the wedding, even those that seem the most fleeting. The style of photography ranges from contemporary to vintage, with all of the shots having a natural feel to them. This comes thanks to their style and composition. They never seem forced or awkward, as Glassroom Photos always works to make couples feel relaxed. Couples can work with the same photographer for their engagement shoot, building rapport before the wedding day. The photographer also does trash the dress shoots after the wedding. Other services offered by this professional include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

Couples will want to see their wedding photographs as soon as possible. Glassroom Photos makes this possible by offering digital files and print editions of the couple’s photographs. Printed items for couples include:

• Albums

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 01/27/2018

Jan and his team we're amazing. They sat down with us during our planning stages and helped us figure out all the small details we forgot to consider. My husband's a doctor and I work in finance so ... Read more we're not naturally good models but Jan did such a great job loosening is up and making us feel more comfortable during the photo sessions. I highly recommend Jan. thank you Glassroom!

S
Shannon Ingram

Married on 10/27/2018

A wedding to remember

Awesome experience with Dennis and Jan! Would recommend them to anyone! Beautiful pictures for both engagement and wedding and they’re awesome to work with! Read more Awesome experience with Dennis and Jan! Would recommend them to anyone! Beautiful pictures for both engagement and wedding and they’re awesome to work with!

M
Megan Jenkins

Married on 10/13/2018

My experience was nothing short of amazing with glassroom photos!

I had a great experience with glassroom photos. So organized and customer oriented! I was unsure of ideas for photos and they picked up my slack. The quality of the photos was unbelievable. I was ... Read more highly impressed and would recommend them to everyone!