Glassroom Photos

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Glassroom Photos

Glassroom Photos provides Master wedding photographers for couples getting married all over the world. We use clever lighting and framing techniques to get the shots that you'll cherish forever. We blend trends with tradition to get a mix of wedding photographs for you that encompass all the preciuos moments of your big day.

Our detail-oriented photographers use a photojournalistic eye to capture all of the important moments of the wedding, even those that seem the most fleeting. The style of photography ranges from contemporary to vintage, with all of the shots having a natural and candid feel to them. This comes thanks to our experience with different styles, compositions, and directing the subjects naturally. We never seem forced or awkward, our goal as wedding photographers is to make you feel relaxed and in your element. We love engagement shoots because it allows you to be farmiliar with us on your wedding day and we can enjoy capturing who you are at your best.

We also LOVE doing followup shoots at amazing and beautiful locations after the wedding. Other services we offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Engagment Portraits

Couples will want to see their wedding photographs as soon as possible. Glassroom Photos makes this possible by offering digital files and same day Power Edits. Our 4-Way backup system will ensure that your wedding day won't be lost to file corruption or equipment failure.

As someone who is extremely detail-oriented, I provide the attention and quality your photos deserve. My work is full of life and joy, which comes from my passion for creativity and storytelling. I get lost in photo projects; the time flies by and I find myself smiling while I enjoy re-living the best moments of life! I know from experience that it takes someone who loves what they do to produce something that really captures more than just a picture but a beautiful memory. The style of my work is timeless, elegant, and romantic you will never grow tired of seeing the magic.

The art of storytelling has always been the foundation of everything I do. From DJing, to teaching kids in India, to songwriting, to my favorite mode of storytelling... Photography! I love that I'm not just re-telling a story but I first-hand witnessed those moments. Through my editing process, I take 1/800th of a second, tweak the vibrance, nudge the shadows, and clean the blemishes so my clients and their loved ones can relive those memories in a beautiful way.

For example: The bride has a grandfather dear to her heart and after dinner I see him making his way to the bride. Across the room near the dance floor she’s occupied, greeting her loved ones. She’s staying put and I see the grandfather slowly making his way with his cane. He’s most likely going to meet her where she is so I put myself in the perfect position to get both of them in a good light and I wait… Then, when he finally gets to the bride he lovingly embraces her. At this point I’m already 7 clicks in and I capture him whispering something to her that makes her tear up and smile. Now, I have no idea what’s been said and she may even have forgotten as well but when she see’s that picture years later, she’ll remember the emotion of that moment.

11 Reviews for Glassroom Photos

11 Glassroom Photos Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 01/27/2018

Jan and his team we're amazing. They sat down with us during our planning stages and helped us figure out all the small details we forgot to consider. My husband's a doctor and I work in finance so ... Read more we're not naturally good models but Jan did such a great job loosening is up and making us feel more comfortable during the photo sessions. I highly recommend Jan. thank you Glassroom!

S
Shannon Ingram

Married on 10/27/2018

A wedding to remember

Awesome experience with Dennis and Jan! Would recommend them to anyone! Beautiful pictures for both engagement and wedding and they’re awesome to work with! Read more Awesome experience with Dennis and Jan! Would recommend them to anyone! Beautiful pictures for both engagement and wedding and they’re awesome to work with!

M
Megan Jenkins

Married on 10/13/2018

My experience was nothing short of amazing with glassroom photos!

I had a great experience with glassroom photos. So organized and customer oriented! I was unsure of ideas for photos and they picked up my slack. The quality of the photos was unbelievable. I was ... Read more highly impressed and would recommend them to everyone!