GLDN Events

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About GLDN Events

GLDN Events is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. Though they are based in Manhattan, owner Meredith Falk and her team can service clients throughout the United States and internationally. With their skills, patience and dedication, GLDN Events will deliver an unforgettable wedding day. Clients praise the company for their event design, outstanding creativity and thoughtfulness.

GLDN Events offers budget analysis and a guest list for a wedding that is organized and stays on budget. A list of their services include:

• Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
From fabulous destination weddings to religious wedding ceremonies, this company can plan it all. Other weddings they plan include:

• Civil

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 05/05/2018

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Meredith and the entire team at GLDN Events. Working with them was the single best investment we made throughout the entire wedding. Not only was ... Read more Meredith on top of everything, creative, communicative and straight forward but her handle on the logistics the weekend of the event was perfect. My mom said she wanted to feel like a guest at her own wedding and she absolutely did and as a bride I felt at ease and more importantly, HAPPY, the whole day. Our wedding was also stunning and that is all thanks to the team. Meredith found the best vendors but also has the best eye. Overall I couldn't have imagined working with a more competent, professional, creative and lovely team. I have already recommended them to a number of friends and family and I will continue to!

R
Robin Soblick

Married on 06/04/2019

Wedding Planner

Meredith is a true professional who takes charge of every aspect to ensure your wedding will be perfect! I can’t wait to book her again for my son’s wedding! Read more Meredith is a true professional who takes charge of every aspect to ensure your wedding will be perfect! I can’t wait to book her again for my son’s wedding!!

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding of our dreams

Meredith and her team were fantastic, from beginning to end. She executed our vision, while giving us realistic insight and excellent advice. We couldn’t have been happier! Read more Meredith and her team were fantastic, from beginning to end. She executed our vision, while giving us realistic insight and excellent advice. We couldn’t have been happier!