Glen Iris Inn

Erica
Erica Anderson

Married on 05/31/2019

Dream Wedding, Amazing Staff

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Glen Iris Inn this last weekend, I am still on cloud nine. The setting is unbelievably beautiful, but that is only the start. The staff (Denise and Molly) ... Read more were amazing. They made our wedding planning and our day flawless. I was so nervous about the timeline and things going right, but there was no need to worry, they had everything under control. They took care of everything from setting up to cleaning up. The tent, tables, everything was set up perfectly without me needing to micromanage, they had it under control. Not only that, but they seemed genuinely excited for me. They didn’t act like it was the thousandth wedding they had done (even though you could tell it was because they were soooo good), they were invested in my day and wanted it to be the best it could be for me. Then there was the food and service, both of which were fantastic. We did the stations, I got numerous compliments on the mashed potato bar which I agree was delicious. Not to mention the prime rib was very tender. They did a great job with the hand passed appetizers and the bartender was quick and efficient. Don’t even hesitate, this is the ideal place for a wedding and you are in great hands with Denise/Molly. I promise you won’t regret it!

B
Bryan

Married on 09/10/2016

Venue is absolutely gorgeous! Ceremony overlooks the falls, rehearsal had air balloons going up in the background, and the guests spent a good portion of time exploring. Denise was very helpful at ... Read more every stage of planning and was very willing to work with our ideas. Price was very competitive with other options and the value of service was well worth it. The food was the best wedding food I have ever had! Highly recommend this venue.

J
Julia

Married on 09/21/2013

The Glen Iris Inn and it's staff are among the best people to work with for a wedding, if not the best. Everything they do is a labor of love for the property and it's reputation. They made our ... Read more wedding flawless and a true success. Denise is a wedding pro and answered my MANY questions without complaint and always promptly. The food was amazing, the setting cannot be beat, and the property and Inn are gorgeous. Best choice we made, and we will be back for years to come.