Glencliff Manor

Rustburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Glencliff Manor

A historic wedding venue in Rustburg, Virginia, Glencliff Manor is ideal for couples wishing to express their unique personality and style. Established in 1976, the venue prides itself on providing couples with a stress-free experience. With an incredible team of wedding professionals, Glencliff Manor is the perfect choice from start to finish!

Facilities and Capacity

Glencliff Manor's expansive grounds accommodate up to 300 guests. Couples may choose from three event spaces to host their ceremony and/or reception.

An all-inclusive venue, Glencliff Manor provides the following to ready-to-wed couples:

• Event planning
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Linens

Cuisine

Glencliff Manor offers an array of menu options that utilize the following serving styles:

• Plated
  • Buffet
  • Stations
  • Family style
  • French style

Other Facilities

Couples may also benefit from the following wedding facilities:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

Other Services

Glencliff Manor provides the following additional services to guests:

• Parking
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

History

Originally built in 1929, Glencliff Manor is a beautifully restored turn-of-the-century home surrounded by 300-year-old oaks, magnolias and boxwoods. Location Nestled away in a country setting, Glencliff Manor is less than 10 minutes from both Liberty University and Lynchburg Regional Airport.

20 Reviews for Glencliff Manor

20 Glencliff Manor Reviews

K
Featured
Kierra

Married on 06/27/2015

Last year in June I had the opportunity to marry my sweetheart at Glencliff Manor. It was not only truly stunning, but Teresa ran everything so smoothly and each transition of activities was fluid. ... Read more Teresa didn't allow me to worry about anything for even a second, despite the 100% chance of lightening storms the weather channel was quoting me. I truly do not understand why people get married anywhere else in the Lynchburg area. The food was incredible, venue was gorgeous, I was spoiled by Teresa and her staff, and all of my guests were so happy! Another thing that I truly appreciated about Glencliff was that they stayed true to the price they quoted me (which was much cheaper than surrounding venues) and never tried to pressure me into spending more than necessary! Below are a couple of pictures from my wedding at Glencliff: http://tinypic.com/r/k2ees9/9 http://tinypic.com/r/mila1z/9 http://tinypic.com/r/xnd8wn/9 http://tinypic.com/r/28irr42/9 If you are looking for a stress-free but beautiful wedding, I strongly encourage you to look into Glencliff Manor! (:

Val
Val Bob Whittemore

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Our daughter got married yesterday, May 17, 2019 at Glencliff Manor. We live in Florida and had to do most of the coordination for the big event long distance. What a relief to have found Glencliff ... Read more Manor which is owned and operated by Teresa and Steve. We can't say enough about how easy they made this event. Glencliff Manor is absolutely gorgeous, especially for an event that goes into the early evening when everything is beautifully back lit. The food was hot and delicious. They catered to the grooms food allergies (which surprisingly many of the other local venues would not or we were told we could bring in his meal ourselves separately). Everyone on the staff during the wedding was courteous and professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Teresa had the timing for the actual wedding ceremony down pat and it ran so smoothly. This venue and the event ran perfectly. Teresa was easy to contact with questions about anything and we always got immediate responses. This is really a one stop shop.... so much of what you need is included already and Teresa has a list of her recommended vendors for extras you may want. We were not disappointed with anyone we used. If you are looking for a venue you can't do any better than Glencliff Manor. Thank you Teresa and Steve for making this such a beautiful, special day for our daughter and her new husband! Bob and Val Whittemore

M
Meagan

Married on 03/31/2018

Teresa and the team at Glencliff are incredible! She was extremely reliable, responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. She has an absurd amount of experience and knows exactly how to focus on the ... Read more couple so that it is a stress free day! The grounds are beautiful- they put a ton of work into making sure flowers are blooming, everything is clean, and the set up is exactly how you like it. They maintain tons of lights that make the venue look like something out of a fairy tale. Teresa went out of her way to help me during the planning process so that everything was prepared and she took care to communicate all of the details with us so it was all taken care of. She solved countless crises (the cake baker backing out last minute, the rehearsal dinner being double booked, our outside caterer being non responsive, I could go on...) without ever adding stress to my plate and with always taking care of the problem in a quick and professional manner. Everything is also priced very reasonably- I honestly would have been willing to pay double what we did for the great service we got and the beauty of the venue. Also, we received massive discounts from other vendors because they love working at Glencliff so much. The bouquets were also incredible! Teresa included extra flowers and designed the bouquets to fit in perfectly with the rest of the day. She is clearly an expert in her trade. Everything was fabulous and I’m so thankful we chose Glencliff for our wedding! (Photos by Liz Cook Photography)