Glendale Lakes Golf Club

Glendale Heights, IL · View map · Visit website

About Glendale Lakes Golf Club

Glendale Lakes Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Glendale Heights, Illinois that will provide you with the service and attention that you deserve. With sprawling views of the golf course and a beautiful country setting, this venue is perfect for an elegant wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Glendale Lakes Golf Club has a banquet facility with a picturesque backdrop that accommodates 250 people. They also have an outdoor patio for your cocktail hour as well as a brand new gazebo that is perfect for your ceremony.

Glendale Lakes has a variety of packages that can be customized to meet your budget. Their knowledgeable and experienced banquet coordinators will make sure that your wedding is an unforgettable success.

28 Reviews for Glendale Lakes Golf Club

28 Glendale Lakes Golf Club Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 05/11/2019

Nancy is the BEST! Made everything easy, fun, and collaborative. Read more Nancy is the BEST! Made everything easy, fun, and collaborative.

Jen
Jen Jaco

Married on 05/04/2019

Great value, beautiful location

This is an excellent location for the price for a wedding. I originally worked with Nancy, but she retired partway through our reservation. I ended up working with Mike, who definitely put in great ... Read more effort to ensure my day went smoothly. I did the platinum package. The price you pay for food, an open bar, cake, flowers, tables, place settings, table clothes, napkins, etc. is amazing. I loved that everything was included through the venue, as it made it much easier to navigate everything and fewer vendors to interact with. We chose to have our ceremony outdoors at the gazebo and rented chairs from an outside company (required for outdoor ceremony). It was a beautiful ceremony, and the venue drove me and my escorts over in golf carts to limit walking. The venue hall was set up beautifully for my reception. Mike and his team did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I did have some moment of worry, as some of my information was lost in the transition between Nancy's retirement and Mike taking over. However, Mike was extremely quick to respond, very helpful, and made my big day go by as smoothly as possible. Great venue, great pricing, and my guests have raved about my wedding ever since.

J
John

Married on 09/22/2017

Glendale lakes was great! Nancy and Mike were very flexible with our plans. And even helped with areas of the planning. The food and service were excellent. And the prices were VERY reasonable when ... Read more compared to comparable venues in the area. Would definitely recommend!