Glenhaven Events

Farmington, MN · View map · Visit website

About Glenhaven Events

Glenhaven Events is a wedding venue located in Farmington, Minnesota, also serving couples from around the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas. This barn wedding venue is a rustic and charming location for you to celebrate your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or other special event. Plan your perfect wedding day at Glenhaven Events, with top-notch services, a beautiful event space, and attentive staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Glenhaven Events is a barn wedding venue, complete with heat and air conditioning, that can accommodate groups of up to 350 people. This venue has a beautiful reception hall, and also a breathtaking outdoor garden area, as well. Each space is unique, peaceful, and great for photos. The reception hall barn space features beautiful wooden details, with a warm, cozy feel. Enjoy your wedding day with impressive special effects, lighting, and state-of-the-art sound, as well.

Aside from the beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces that are available for your wedding day, there are also tons of helpful, personalized services that will help make your wedding experience great. The warm, attentive, and friendly staff will tend to all of your needs, and ensure the overall success of your big day. Their experience and dedication make them a great team to have behind you throughout the entire planning process. With all-inclusive packages available, this venue can provide practically everything you need for a completely stress-free day. You will have exclusive use of the venue for the entire day, and can enjoy a wide selection of services. From in-house catering and bar options, event planning, and more, you are sure to have the wedding experience of your dreams. The other services available at Glenhaven Events can include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup/cleanup

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously, where do I begin?! Glenhaven was the one and only place my husband and I toured when we got engaged and right when we stepped into the venue, we knew this was it. George and his staff are ... Read more truly top notch. I can say with 100% honesty that our day was perfect because of them. The venue is gorgeous and hardly needs any decorations at all. The garden in the back is beautiful. They were very open to us using our own vendors or theirs if needed. And they are very open about you adding and subtracting things to your wedding package. George keeps very good track of your expenses in a spreadsheet (we actually ended up over paying because our guest list ended up being smaller than expect. So George sent us a check in the mail with the balance that we over paid. You can trust that George has your best interest at heart). We used the salon/arcade room for the morning and I HIGHLY recommend. The salon is absolutely gorgeous and my party had the best time. The men (and women once were ready) were able to play the games while we waited for the ceremony which was awesome. Everyone had such a good time! We wanted a light/humorous ceremony and decided we wanted George as the officiant. He was accommodating to what we wanted and we received many compliments from our guest on how great/funny he was. The after party I think is what sets Glenhaven apart from others. They had a bubble and fog machine for our first dance. And the lighting in the venue is terrific! As the bride, I walked down the spiral staircase with the spotlight which was very unique and something I’ve never seen before. George provided us with DJ Ryan who was the best! He was very accommodating and played song requests all night. I could write pages and pages on how perfect our wedding day was, but reach out to George and take a tour of Glenhaven yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again George! We are forever grateful for the experience you provided to us and our guests.

Raquel
Raquel

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Beautiful stress free venue

I honestly knew when I walked in this is going to be my venue. They were amazing and walked me through everything - very stress free Read more I honestly knew when I walked in this is going to be my venue. They were amazing and walked me through everything - very stress free

Be Myren
Brittney

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Venue!

What can I say other than our wedding was the wedding of our dreams, if not better. It’s all thanks to this gorgeous venue and the amazing staff! The entire process of working with Glenhaven and Fab ... Read more Weddings was a breeze from the beginning to the end. Everyone told me that wedding planning was really stressful and a lot of work, but this team made it so easy for me. Every one of the vendors was professional, responded quickly, followed up without prompting, and super friendly! So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! We were lucky to get a nice 75 degree and sunny day in April, so we were able to get married outside in the garden. The ceremony was gorgeous and the garden is the perfect back drop for pictures. Our officiant Matt Iverson was perfect for me and my husband. He was funny and light hearted. The event coordinator Christine Corning did great at keeping us on track, so we didn’t have to worry about it. The entire day ran like clockwork! That was probably the best part for me. Another huge plus is that we didn’t have to set up or take down anything. We were able to just step back and relax and enjoy the day. Our DJ Steve Macke was amazing! He really felt the room and kept the dance floor filled all night. Food was delicious and the cake from Sweet Kneads in Farmington was fantastic. Karen Zinger did our decorations and they were better than I could have ever dreamed. She got every detail right and I received so many compliments! Our flowers from Rosemount floral were beautiful. I don’t know much about flowers, but Michelle helped me pick perfect ones. They were delivered in the morning and they lasted all day! I loved how they turned out. Our photographer Joan Brochman and videographer Dan Riggs worked so well with my giant bridal party and made it really fun. I could go on and on about how wonderful it was. Working with the owner, George Maverick, and his entire team really made our wedding the best day ever.