Glenhaven Events

Farmington, MN · View map · Visit website

About Glenhaven Events

Glenhaven Events is a wedding venue located in Farmington, Minnesota, also serving couples from around the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas. This barn wedding venue is a rustic and charming location for you to celebrate your wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or other special event. Plan your perfect wedding day at Glenhaven Events, with top-notch services, a beautiful event space, and attentive staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Glenhaven Events is a barn wedding venue, complete with heat and air conditioning, that can accommodate groups of up to 350 people. This venue has a beautiful reception hall, and also a breathtaking outdoor garden area, as well. Each space is unique, peaceful, and great for photos. The reception hall barn space features beautiful wooden details, with a warm, cozy feel. Enjoy your wedding day with impressive special effects, lighting, and state-of-the-art sound, as well.

Aside from the beautiful indoor and outdoor event spaces that are available for your wedding day, there are also tons of helpful, personalized services that will help make your wedding experience great. The warm, attentive, and friendly staff will tend to all of your needs, and ensure the overall success of your big day. Their experience and dedication make them a great team to have behind you throughout the entire planning process. With all-inclusive packages available, this venue can provide practically everything you need for a completely stress-free day. You will have exclusive use of the venue for the entire day, and can enjoy a wide selection of services. From in-house catering and bar options, event planning, and more, you are sure to have the wedding experience of your dreams. The other services available at Glenhaven Events can include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup/cleanup

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously, where do I begin?! Glenhaven was the one and only place my husband and I toured when we got engaged and right when we stepped into the venue, we knew this was it. George and his staff are ... Read more truly top notch. I can say with 100% honesty that our day was perfect because of them. The venue is gorgeous and hardly needs any decorations at all. The garden in the back is beautiful. They were very open to us using our own vendors or theirs if needed. And they are very open about you adding and subtracting things to your wedding package. George keeps very good track of your expenses in a spreadsheet (we actually ended up over paying because our guest list ended up being smaller than expect. So George sent us a check in the mail with the balance that we over paid. You can trust that George has your best interest at heart). We used the salon/arcade room for the morning and I HIGHLY recommend. The salon is absolutely gorgeous and my party had the best time. The men (and women once were ready) were able to play the games while we waited for the ceremony which was awesome. Everyone had such a good time! We wanted a light/humorous ceremony and decided we wanted George as the officiant. He was accommodating to what we wanted and we received many compliments from our guest on how great/funny he was. The after party I think is what sets Glenhaven apart from others. They had a bubble and fog machine for our first dance. And the lighting in the venue is terrific! As the bride, I walked down the spiral staircase with the spotlight which was very unique and something I’ve never seen before. George provided us with DJ Ryan who was the best! He was very accommodating and played song requests all night. I could write pages and pages on how perfect our wedding day was, but reach out to George and take a tour of Glenhaven yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again George! We are forever grateful for the experience you provided to us and our guests.

Raquel
Raquel

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Beautiful stress free venue

I honestly knew when I walked in this is going to be my venue. They were amazing and walked me through everything - very stress free Read more I honestly knew when I walked in this is going to be my venue. They were amazing and walked me through everything - very stress free

Sydney
Sydney Burch

Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Experience from day one!

My now husband and I are so, so happy about our experience with FabWeddings and Glenhaven. The planning process was so enjoyable. Communication was consistently immediate and clear, and we never felt ... Read more like we didn't know the schedule, what was going on, or what to expect. From the DJ, the wedding coordinator, George, the venue, the food, and everything in between, we had the most spectacular day and experience. I recommend FabWeddings and Glenhaven so much! We will always remember how incredible this day was!