Glenmore Country Club

Keswick, VA · View map · Visit website

About Glenmore Country Club

The Club at Glenmore is a premier wedding venue that is elegant yet approachable. This historic site has a breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge Mountains thus, creating a timeless backdrop to your wedding day festivities.

Facilities

The Glenmore Country Club has a newly renovated ballroom involving antique hardwood floors, an all new paint scheme, new chairs, new lighting and more. This venue is great for intimate or larger scale weddings while maintaining plenty of room for guests to mingle, dance, and enjoy the evening. For couples looking to incorporate the outdoors into their big day, out ceremony site has breathtaking views and landscape to appreciate in the moment and relish on when reminiscing in the future.

With rental of the venue, you’ll also be provided with a number of additional services. Our on-site event planner will work with you throughout the wedding planning process to ensure your event runs smoothly from beginning to end. With that in mind, you’ll be assured to not lift a finger the day-of.

In addition to these great amenities, chairs, China, flatware, glassware, tables and cleanup will be provided to continue to make your big day a breeze.

Additional event items available on-site include:

• Audio equipment
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting

Cuisine

Catering services are provided on-site as a way to ensure you and your guests get nothing but the freshest meals on such an important day. With a variety of menu options to choose from you can relax knowing you’re in charge and can customize your menu to fit your tastes. We take pride in a collection of serving styles, which include buffet, cocktail reception, family style, hors d'oeuvres, and stations. Before committing to your menu, you’ll be invited to attend a complimentary tasting. Bar services are also available in-house and include multi-tiered options.

7 Reviews for Glenmore Country Club

7 Glenmore Country Club Reviews

R
Rebecca

Married on 04/25/2009

My daughter's wedding reception at Glenmore Country Club was absolutely perfect. The setting was beautiful. We were lucky to have a beautiful day. The cocktail hour on the patio was lovely with the ... Read more the mountains and golf course in the background. Several of our guests got great pictures of the sunset over the mountain. The ballroom was a perfect size for our 160 guests - plenty of room to move around between tables and a spacious dance floor. We had a sit down dinner and the food was delicious. The service was impeccable. Glenn, the events manager is a pro and Jason the chef, amazing. You don't need a wedding planner when you have it at Glenmore - they do everything for you and bend over backwards to accommodate your every need. I have received so many compliments from our guests about Glenmore.

A
Chen

Married on 04/05/2009

We had our wedding at Glenmore Country Club on April 5, 2009. It was an even better wedding than we had dreamed of. The setting was beautiful, food was delicious and the service was impeccable. People ... Read more at Glenmore is extremely friendly. We have received so many compliments from our guests. Our parents were so happy about it. My husband and I live in two different cities which made our planning even harder and more stressful. However,Glenn, the executive director at Glenmore, gave us so much help from the beginning to the end. He is such an expert and so nice to work with. We had a morning ceremony which means we had to be there to prepare quite early. Glenn and his team were there at 6:00 am to help us on every details. Our big day was flawless even without a coordinator. We are so grateful. We would like to let more people know how great they are.

A
Maria

Married on 07/20/2008

I had to plan my wedding while I was still living out of the state; the people of Glenmore made the process very easy for me. The location is beautiful and the service is amazing. We didn't have a ... Read more "wedding coordinator" but the staff at Glenmore were so helpful, we felt like we had one. They have an amazing chef on staff, the food was amazing, we got a lot of compliments from our guests. As a vegetarian, I was very specific on my food choices and the chef was very helpful in "tweaking" recipes with amazing results. We had our ceremony and reception at Glenmore and everything and I mean EVERYTHING went smoothly thanks to the people at Glenmore. Great place, beautiful location, excellent service, yet affordable. Highly recommended.