Glenrose Bridal

Chanhassen, MN · View map

About Glenrose Bridal

We are a full service family owned bridal salon located in Chanhassen (only 30 min SW of Mpls, MN). We provide personalized service in an intimate setting featuring top name designers such as Casablanca, Mori Lee and the Dessy collection. We offer gowns for brides, attendants, mother and flower girls as well as tuxedo rental for any size wedding party. We also offer bridal accessories from veils to ring bearer pillows, Carlson Craft invitations and an experienced floral division. By shopping at one location for all of your wedding needs we will truly make your wedding dreams a reality.

5 Reviews for Glenrose Bridal

5 Glenrose Bridal Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 07/16/2011

I was so happy to stumble upon Glenrose. I found my dress there along with the bridesmaid dresses and all the tuxes. I got such a good deal on my dress and the alterations were easy and the woman ... Read more doing it was the sweetest person. The whole experience with Glenrose was awesome and I would refer them to anyone.

N
Tally

Married on 05/23/2009

The service at Glen Rose Florals to Formals was exceptional. The staff was very helpful and they understood exactly what style of wedding gown I wanted. When we couldnt find it in their store THEY ... Read more called a different store and had them ship my dress to that location so that I could try it on. They were so caring and professional. I recommend this vendor to all Minnesota Brides!!!

R
Kendra

Married on 03/06/2009

I went to this bridal shop because they were having a bridal fair. SInce I was getting married in mexico I wanted a dress that would be cheaper but travel well. I went to the place three times and ... Read more tried on all kinds of dresses, just when I thought I had found the dress I tried on some bridesmaids dresses (cheaper and I can just get them in ivory) and I found my dress!! I found a company online that had it cheaper and the dress shp owner said she can give me 10% off my dress. SOLD! I bought the dress 11 months before my wedding! I love it and I am soo glad I went to this shop! They also have packages for your other items, since I did a destination wedding they had a package for it and I got my fake flowers for 15% off and everyone kept asking if they were real! I was impressed!